8

Ariana POV

I looked at Adonis and he looks at me. He sat next to me.

"Are you okay?" Adonis asked.

"I'm perfectly fine." I spoke and he rubs his hands and looks at the screen that was showing the security footage.

"I know you are pregnant." Adonis whispered and I sighed looking at my hands.

"Adonis how did you know?" I asked softly.

"Because I saw a pregnancy test in the trash and it was positive and to top it I use condoms with Rhea and to top that your brother and Athena said it didn't belong to them so that only leaves you." Adonis softly spoke.

"What? You think it's yours?" I asked looking at him and he was hurt and he looks at me and sucked his tooth.

"I get it you are in love with Chris and you want him but damn Phoebe don't act like you weren't just all over me before he was here." Adonis spat and I looked down and I felt him grab my hand and he rubs it with his thumb. "What's going on? Do you know who it is?" He asked softly and I shook my head no.

"You both cummed inside me." I whispered and he was shocked. "When we had sex because we thought I was going to turn into a zombie you cummed inside me. The first time I reconnected with Chris he cummed inside me. It was the same week so it could be anybodys." I whispered and he sighs.

"Does Chris know?" Adonis asked and I shook my head no. "Don't be afraid to tell him Ariana...you know you mean a lot to the guy I can tell." He spoke and I nodded slowly. "No matter what I'm going to always be here for you even if we don't know who's the father and as for right now the baby has two fathers," he spoke and I smiled looking at him.

"Thank you Adonis I really appreciate you." I spoke and I laid my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me and he softly kissed my cheek.

"Phoebe? Bab-

He paused and I quickly stood up and he looks at me pissed.

"Chris-

"I want to talk to you in the room." Chris spoke and he walks off and I sighed following him to the room and he shuts the door. I sat on the bed and he looks at me pissed. "What was that?" He asked pissed.

"Adonis consoling me." I spoke and his face softened.

"What happened?" Chris asked worried and I sighed playing with my hands. "Baby?" He sat next to me and I looked at him and sighed.

"I'm pregnant and I don't know if it's your or Adonis." I spoke and he was shocked.

"How the fuck do you not know if it's mine? You've been fucking him too?!" Chris snapped.

"I only had sex with him once it was the same week when we reconnected." I spoke and he sighs. "Chris even if I was seeing him it wouldn't even matter we aren't official." I softly spoke,

"You know I do not share Phoebe and you know I love you. If you just left the dude alone and stayed with me-

"Christopher I didn't even know I would still be alived! It was just a scared in the moment! I thought I would of been dead!" I snapped and he sighs.

"Okay okay, let's not stress you are pregnant." Chris whispered and he rubs on hm stomach and he pulls me on his lap and I looked at him. "We will get through this I know being pregnant in the pandemic isn't ideal but we will get through this whether the kid is mine or Adonis." He whispered rubbing my cheek and I nodded and he held me and kissed on my shoulder.

"Baby." I whispered.

"Yes?" Chris spoke.

"You love me still?" I asked and he looks at me.