3

Phoebe POV

I walked in the bathroom shutting the door and I turned jumping seeing Adonis with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said to him. Wow! He have abs....his body look so good. He must work out.

"Your fine I was already heading out." Adonis said and I watched his eyes roamed throughout my body and I blushed. I had a towel wrapped around me as well. He walks pass me smelling so good and he opens the door walking out the bathroom shutting the door.

Gosh he's so fine.

After the wash up, I was sitting in a chair as Adonis was looking at footage of the world.

"This is live?" I asked.

"Duh." Rhea said walking in and I rolled my eyes. I saw Xander and Athena walk in holding hands.

"You two are up late." I said and Xander smiles.

"Mind your business." Xander said sitting next to me.

"So what are you all up to?" Athena asked.

"Adonis is looking at footage of the world and seeing how bad it is." I said to her. "So he can plan our moves." I said to her and she nods.

"He's been up all night stalking this screen." Rhea said rubbing his shoulder.

"Alright alright, I really would appreciate it if everybody just went away so I can focus." Adonis sighed and we put our hands in surrender and everybody left but before I left. "Wait stay." He said to me and I looked.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." Adonis said and I sat next to him and watched all the screens show different kinds of footages in the entire world. I watched Adonis grab this tablet and typed something. I looked seeing it was Los Angeles where we were at and I could see zombies standing up but asleep in dark alleys or in buildings. I looked at Adonis as he was writing things down and I looked

Zombies Weakness and Strengths

Weakness:

Water (hate water, can't swim)

Doesn't like the daylight (but don't like that phase you)

Slower in the day time

Heat (decompose more faster)

Vision (can trick them easily but they aren't that stupid)

Strengths:

Tropical weather (stay away from rainforest, swamps, etc. )

Cold (decompose slower)

Hearing (hear like a bat)

I stopped reading when Adonis stopped writing and he looks at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you hungry? Your stomach has been rumbling." Adonis said and I blushed from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry I just woke up and took a shower and didn't both eating." I softly spoke and he smiles standing up.

"Rice and beans should get you some energy." Adonis spoke and I followed him out the room. "Anybody want some rice and beans?" He called out going to the kitchen.

"I do!" Athena spoke.

"Phoebe why are you always with my man?" Rhea asked. "Everytime I turn you are with him." She said folding her arms.

"I don't get your bra in a knot he was just filling me up-

She raised an eyebrow at me and Adonis looks as if he was going to burst in laughter.