6

Phoebe POV

I swung my hand and I sliced the zombie head off and Adonis pushed the zombie off of him and I helped him up and our eyes clicked.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"He's fine!" Rhea took my hand out of his.

"I was just asking-

"And I was just telling you!" Rhea spat looking at me and I sighed.

"Stop talking to her like that Rhea damn I just got fucking attacked by a zombie!" Adonis snapped.

"Look can we just hurry...I dont know if you remember but I have a daughter at stake here." Athena spoke.

"Don't worry baby I won't let anything happen to you or our daughter." Xander spoke kissing her cheek softly.

"She's right let's go." I spoke and Rhea and Adonis was just looking at eachother obviously pissed off at eachother.

Noon, I was walking around in the store searching for medication and I leaned on the table finna pass out I felt a warm soft hand on my lower back but it didn't feel like it was Adonis nor Xander. It felt like a familiar touch.

"Are you okay?! You look like you are going to pass out!" The guy spoke and I looked up and our eyes clicked.

"Christopher?" I asked shocked. He was shocked when he saw me.

"Phoebe?" Chris was shocked when he saw me. He pulls me in his arms and I went in his arms and he held me so tightly and he kisses on my neck and my cheek. "God I'm so glad you are alive." He whispered. "You've been on my mind non stop." He whispered.

"I thought you were dead." I whispered.

"I thought I was too." Chris whispered and we pulled away and he looks at me and befor we started talking.

"Get away from her! Who are you?!" I heard Adonis snapped and he aimed a gun at chris and chris guys started aiming at Adonis then my brother and Rhea came over.

"Who are you?!" Chris asked.

"No who the fuck are you! And why are you with Phoebe?!" Adonis snapped.

"I dont owe any explanation to you I don't know you-

"I will blow your fucking head off-

"Woah woah woah! Calm down there will be no blowing peoples heads off!" I exclaimed standing in front of Chris. Chris put his hand on my waist and I looked up at him and he whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Let's go everybody, we have to get back to the base. Storm is coming soon." Chris spoke to his people and he lets me go and our eyes clicked and he walks off.

"Wait, was that Christopher?" Xander asked walking to us.

"Who is a Christopher?" Adonis asked looking at me and he looked very jealous.

"Phoebe's playboy." Xander teased and Adonis tensed up and Xander paused clearing his throat.

"He's just a close friend." I spoke. "That I thought was dead." I softly spoke.

"She's doesn't owe any explanation it's her business." Rhea scoffs.

"Why don't you guys go to the base I'm going to go talk to Chris." I spoke.

"Are you sure he's safe?! I mean Ariana what if he's infected or what if he's different or what if-

"Adonis Christopher would never hurt me." I laughed a bit. "Im like everything to him he would never hurt me." I said and he looked hurt and I paused.