5

Phoebe POV

I woke up feeling a body slip behind me and arms wrapped around me.

"Can't sleep?" I whispered.

"It seems everytime when I'm sleeping with you I get the best sleep." Adonis whispered tiredly.

"Because I'm the best." I said to him and he chuckles.

"'Mhm." Adonis tiredly spoke. He rubs on me slowly and I knew he was drifting to sleep.

"Donis." I softly spoke and I turned around and looked at him but he was fast asleep. I pouted and I kissed his lips gently. I snuggled against him and closed my eyes.

Next day, I woke up on top of Adonis and I snuggled against him more.

"Baby." I mumbled.

"Yeah baby." Adonis softly spoke.

"I had a bad dream." I mumbled.

"I could tell, you got on top of me and clenched onto me." Adonis spoke and I sat on top of him and he sat up rubbing my cheek. "What happened?" He asked concerned.

"I had a dream that I lost everybody I loved including my brother." I said sadly and he wiped my tears. "I was alone...I didn't even have you." I said teary eyed. "I was so afraid, I didn't know what to do." I said softly.

"Hey? No matter what happens you won't be alone I promise." Adonis spoke. "I'm not going to leave you and neither is your brother. We are going to be fine as long as we are careful and watch what we are doing and plan wisely." He spoke. He rubs my cheek. "We are going to be okay I promise." He spoke.

"How can you promise that though? You don't know what would happen-

"And I know that I'll make sure everything will be fine." Adonis said to me and I just buried my face in his chest.

"You promise?" I asked.

"I promise." Adonis whispered.

"But you are anyways once I turn into a zombie-

"Hey? Don't talk like that baby." Adonis spoke. "It's going to be okay." He said rubbing my tear away.

"You know Eventually your going to have to kill me-

"Stop." Adonis said to me and I sighed. "Think happy thoughts." He said kissing me and I kissed him back. "It's going to be fine baby." He whispered. "I promise, if we get in time...to find a cure maybe we can get you cured." He softly spoke.

There's no way he's going to be able to find a cure within a week.

"Pheebs." I heard Xander speak knocking on the door. I got up and I went to the door and opened the door and he looks at me and he immediately raise an eyebrow and I felt a hand in my waist and I knew that's why he had a raised eyebrow.

"I'm going to go to my room." Adonis spoke and he kissed my cheek and he walks out.

"What is going on?" Xander asked shocked and I pulled him in shutting the door.

"Soooo....Adonis and me are seeing eachother." I said to him.

"I don't like the sound of that pheebs...you've never actually took somebody serious." Xander spoke. "I don't want you getting hurt-

"I'm not going to get hurt-

"He doesn't need to be in between two girls-

"He doesn't like her." I said and he raised an eyebrow. "If she didn't have the key to get to places he wouldn't even be with her right now." I said.