🔸Questo edificio è mio🔸

🔸This building belongs to me🔸
_______________________________

Since it's been two years since we met we had lot of things to catch up. We were busy talking about random things we experienced in those two years but got interrupted by some noises.

“Is someone fighting?", I asked them.

“Maybe, do you wanna check it out", Haejoon said.

Within a minute we three were making a heroic.......

No more like dramatic entry.

It seemed like some thugs were threatening the Geumga Plaza people.

“Who are you?", The leader asked.

“The legal representative of the owner of this Plaza, Vincenzo Cassano", Zo oppa said.

Vincenjo Quassano", Chayoung asked.

“Vincenzo Cassano, unnie", I corrected her.

She is Hong Ahjussi's daughter. She's also a lawyer and that's all I know about her because everytime she would come here she would pick up a fight and ahjussi would throw her out of the firm so I never had time to get to know her.

“This is ridiculous. There's no talking your way out of this", one of those thugs said.

He tried to slap Oppa but in seconds I kicked on his face. He passed out which left everyone stunned.

“Nice shot", Oppa said giving me a thumbs up.

“I'm not curious but let's listen what you want to say", the leader said in a sarcastic way.

Instead of answering Zo oppa punched on his nose which started to bleed.

Then Zo pulled him out of the window and now that leader was hanging out of the window holding the tape.

Before pulling him up he said,“Questo edificio è mio"(This building belongs to me)

The thugs seemed to be scared.

Then I lightly kicked the person who passed out earlier to wake him up.

“Hey..... you..... Mr. Fake-Park-Saeroyi, do something with your hair. I'm Park Seojoon's fan, okay", I said to him.

The thugs left when the police came and told them that there are many reporters waiting outside whom Zo called.

Then we went to Jipuragi law firm where Zo Oppa was trying to talk about the Plaza matter but Hong Ahjussi didn't believe Oppa while Chayoung Unnie was bickering in the middle.

Then Oppa left while Chayoung Unnie was following him.

Then I went to Hong Ahjussi and said, “Ahjussi, can't you trust him once?"

“No, I can't"

“Ahjussi, please"

“No and you, are you also a thug? I won't talk to you too then"

“Aniyo, it's just self defence", my lie seemed to work out.

I did my project work and decided to help Ahjussi with some paperwork because it even helps in my studies.

I sat there for few hours waiting for Haejoon who went out with oppa.

These friends are not going to come today

I'm hungry....

At last I ended up eating teokkboki at Yeongho Snack bar.

I finally left the Plaza.

I'm done with my studies and everything for today. Law school is really frustrating. Then I decided to hang out with my classmates.

First when I called them, they were busy but when I said I'm gonna pay, everyone was free.

No one can refuse free food and drinks.

I got on my bike and reached the place.

A karaoke bar.

I saw them waving their hands for me to notice them.

Will they be the same if I tell them about my real self?

Park Saemi and Lee Taehyun.

I still remember the first time I met them. I was never into making friends all I had was Haejoon. But these two approached me and tried to befriend me. At first I ignored them but then I started to feel bad for doing that because they seemed sincere.

When I asked Saemi why she wants to be my friend she said, “You seem little lonely and I want you to be happy"

That's it.

We became friends.

I know I was never a normal person. Growing up with abusive parents seeing blood and dying people. Listening to people's screams and guns sound was normal to me.

This people made me feel normal.

We entered our room.

Saemi selected a song and gave another mic to Taehyun.

She selected Everytime from descendants of the sun.

This couple.....

So cheesy.....

Making me jealous....

And yes they are dating eachother so I'm like a third wheel but I don't mind.

Once she had setup a blind date for me. I refused but it was of no use.

My date ended up at emergency room.

I couldn't help he was acting like a pervert.

Timeskip

Wait-
Where am I?
Hell..........

Then I noticed it was my room.

What happened last night?

Last thing I remember was singing pretty savage by blackpink.

And my head is hurting like hell.

I went into the living room. I saw a note.

“Call me when you are up"

Then I called Haejoon.

And that was definitely a very bad idea.

He hung the call on my face after shouting at me because he was the one who picked me up last night.

While he went to run my brother's errands. They seemed to be planning something against the Babel and Hong Ahjussi was on Oppa's side finally.