🔸KISS AND MAKEUP🔸

🔸KISS AND MAKEUP🔸
________________________

(Third person's POV)

Eomma.......", Amelia shouted as she woke up.

Tears were streaming down her face which she herself didn't know why. She hugged her knees and sobbed for a while. She was so busy crying that she didn't even notice that she was not at her place.

She felt someone hugging her. She was startled.

“Lia-yaa, it me...... Minjae's mom", the lady said and tried to calm Amelia.

“Is something wrong? Did you fight with someone?", she gently asked while rubbing her back to make her calm.

Lia just nodded.

“I don't know what happened but if the decision you took hurts you or someone you cherish then take it back. Sometimes you can be selfish, that's absolutely fine so you won't regret about that in the future", the lady said.

“You are doing great. Your mother will be proud of you", she continued.

Lia looked into the lady's eyes.

“Thank you so much", Lia said.

Those words were what Lia really wanted to hear right now.

“Am I forgetting something?", Lia asked herself.

“Heol, the meeting", Lia shouted.

Luckily she spotted her phone on the table.

She switched on her phone and phoned her brother.

“Hello, Oppa"

“Lia, What happened? Why weren't you picking up the call"

“Zo, I'm sorry I overslept and my phone was switched off", She lied because she would get scolding if she tells him that she fainted.

“Anyways, our plan was successful", Zo said.

“Really, I'm sorry I didn't help you guys"

“What are you sorry for? You are the one who came up with this amazing plan, sis. You go back to sleep"

“Arraseo Oppa"

“Lia, I know I should not poke in your dating life but just call him once. He looked so sick", Zo said and Lia just hummed.

She hung up the call and left the room. She saw Minjae and his mother settings the dining table.

“Lia-ssi, are you awake?", Minjae asked.

“Ne, I'm sorry for making you concerned", she bowed.

“Aniya, your like a daughter to me", the lady said.

“How could I leave you there when I saw you fainting right in front of my eyes", Minjae stated.

“Eat with us before you leave", Ahjumma said.

“It's okay, I'm not hungry", Lia said but her stomach growled.

She ended up eating with them.

(Amelia's POV)
The food Ahjumma made was really tasty and it had a familiar taste. I felt like this is not my first time eating this.

I left the place and went back to my apartment.

Ahjumma's words were still stuck in my head.

Can I be selfish...?

I pressed the password and entered my living room.

My eyes widened when I saw Hanseo standing right in front of me.

Tears started to form in my eyes.

I will not regret.....

I ran towards him at the speed of light and hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back.

“Mianhae, Jinja mianhae", I whispered while sobbing in his embrace.

I heard his sobs too.

I looked into his eyes. He was crying just like me. He wiped all my tears and I did the same to him.

I let a small laugh.

“Why are you laughing?", He asked.

“I don't know", I replied.

“Now tell me, Why were you ignoring me?", He asked.

“I was scared, because of me Jang Hanseok can hurt you", I tried to avoid his eyes because I knew how stupid my reason was.

He held my cheeks with both of his hands which made me look into his eyes.

“Don't avoid me, ARRASEO. When I decided to love you I knew that it was really dangerous but that was the first ever decision I took on my own. And no matter what happens to me, I will never leave you. I will never stop loving you and that's final", he finished.

My eyes were tearing again. But this time because of happiness.

How did I found you Hanseo...?

I cupped his face and let my lips meet his. His hands made it's way towards my waist and mine were around his neck.

I broke the kiss and hugged him tightly.

“Saranghae", I said.

“Nado, saranghae", he replied.

“Actually, I was really afraid that you would leave me because everyone I treasured were either killed or ended up dying", he said.

He ended up telling me his story how Jang Hanseok killed his best friend in middle school because he was jeleous and his mother died because of a terminal illness.

He never recieved love.

Atleast he has me now......