🔸ART GALLERY🔸

🔸ART GALLERY🔸
_________________

Bye bye balloon people told us about Jason paper company's illegal deads. Zo and Chayoung went to meet Na Deokjun(The one who was singing in the bar) and found out about the Art gallery.

Haejoon's piano girl turned out to be the one who created the security program of the basement. She is also a hacker just like Haejoon.

Zo told Oh GyeongJa-ssi that he is his real son. Finally they had a reunion.

I was double checking everything before leaving my house. Today we are going to the Art gallery and we can't afford to make a single mistake.

I entered the elevator and saw Minjae-ssi's mother.

“Annyeong haseyo, ajhumma", I bowed.

“Lia-ya, Where are you going?"

“I had some work to do"

“It's late, be safe arraseo", she said with a warm smile.

Ahjumma is really kind. She even bought me some side dishes yesterday.

I waited for Haejoon to pick me up.

I was sitting beside Seo Miri while the bye bye balloon leader and that dark lipstick lady were sitting behind us.

Zo and Chayoung disguised as a couple while our Plaza people succeeded to bring the director of Art gallery out.

Anyways we were successful.

NEXT DAY

We were waiting for the announcement of Jung Inguk prosecutor.

“Because of my personal grudges for Babel I tried to indicate Jang Hanseok President with unapproved claims", Jung prosecutor said.

“I told you not to trust him", I sighed.

Chayoung Unnie threw her coffee cup on the TV and ran out of the Law firm while Zo followed her.

This is bad....

_____________

“Anyways we will follow Mr. Cassano and do well", I heard Mr. Lee from the pawn shop's voice as I entered the Yeongho Snack bar.

“Thankyou for helping us", I said while taking an empty set there.

Mr. Tak from the Jeil dry cleaners, Mr. Lee and his wife were there too.

I ate my lunch and went back to Jipuragi law firm. We were discussing about our plan since Jung prosecutor betrayed us.

“But there is no need of Jung prosecutor", I said.

“Do you have any plan?", Saemi asked.

“It's not a plan, but a strong evidence"

“What is that?", Haejoon asked.

“GUELLOTINE FILE", I said.