🔸1 🔸

Thank you for 30k🥺

A small chapter on celebrating this achievement 💜

1.Minho..........?
_______________________

I was taking a look at the documents of my clients for tomorrow's trial for the last time. Today is Minjae's daughter's first birthday. I definitely can't miss it or else I'll be a bad aunt. I bought her a small baby pink bicycle and a cute dress.

I swear that I can't stop being jeleous of their cute and small family.

I was waiting for the last appointment for the day then i'll be done with everything.

I heard a knock.

"Come in", I said.

I finally looked up and saw that person's face.

"Minjae Oppa? What are you doing here? Weren't you busy with Surin's birthday party celebration?"

"Ne....?", He questioned with a question mark on his face.

"Did you fight with Sister in law?"

"I'm sorry, I think you got a wrong person", he said.

"Quit acting... I know that you are lying. Do you think that I'll believe you are really SHINee's Minho, that's not possible Oppa", I said.

"I'm really SHINee's Minho", he said pointing towards his own face with a confused expression.

Wait-
He's different...
His perfume
And hair style changed too

No way.........
Omo

"Are you......... really..........?", I was shocked.

I rushed and called Minjae Oppa.

It was ringing.

Pick up my brother....

✨one eternity later✨ he picked up.

"Why? You.... Don't even think of ditching the party.....?"

What the hell.....?
MINHO IS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME
IN MY OFFICE........

"Oppa.... I'll call you later", I hung up the call without bothering to hear his reply.

SHINee comes first.

"OMO, I'm really sorry. You look exactly like my brother", I pointed towards our photo and continued, "And I couldn't imagine that SHINee's member would come here"

"It's okay. We really do look alike",he said looking at the photo.

So he was here for getting some legal help for his contract with his agency.

"If you ever need any help feel free to call me", I said while giving him my card.

"Thank you", he said.

He was about to leave but I called him.

"Uhm, If you are alright then can you please sign in my albums", I asked scratching behind my neck.

He chuckled.

"Of course"

I gave him almost every SHINee album I had in my office.

He was shock not expecting me to have so many of them.

"Are you a Shawol?"

"Yes, sinceIwasinprimaryschool", I was so excited that I even forgot to breathe in middle.

"Woah.... We even have a lawyer Shawol", he said smiling.

"Who is your favourite member?", He asked expecting his name to be called out.

"All five of them"

"I won't be hurt if you don't take my name"

"It's Kibum Oppa. You know it's weird when your brother looks like your bias"

"I'm hurt"

"Omo, I'm sorry"

"I'm joking......", He said while laughing.