🔸BLOOD🔸

🔸BLOOD🔸
_________________

I woke up from a long dream.

Was that my past....
Which I don't remember...
Zo and Haejoon were with me......
All the time....
And...
Mr. 2113....
Minjae-ssi......
Is my real brother....
And that Ajhumma is my mother....?

I got out off my bed and rushed towards the door but a nurse came and stopped me.

"Patient, you can't leave like this", She said and ran outside calling the doctor.

Soon the doctor came and did all the tests.

"When can I be discharged?", I asked him.

"You are ready to go now but we need to contact a guardian", he said.

Earlier I asked the nurse not to tell anyone that I woke up. I have a lot of things in my mind so I still can't face anyone.

But after hearing doctor say that I can't discharge without a guardian I was debating between Chayoung Unnie or Hanseo Oppa.

I ended up calling Chayoung unnie at the end because Hanseo's phone was off.

He must be busy.

"Lia-yaa", she rushed towards my bed and hugged me.

"When did you wake up? Are you alright? Did you tell Zo that you woke up? Are you hurting any-"

"Unnie, calm down. I woke up an hour ago and I'm alright. I can be discharged right now. Also I didn't tell anyone that I woke up", I said.

What's with her outfit and makeup...?

"Unnie, are you going somewhere? "

"Yes, a reunion party "

"OMO, I'm sorry"

"It's okay, anyways. Why didn't you call others? ", she asked.

I ended up telling her everything I remembered while the nurse was preparing for my discharge papers because of 2 reasons.

One I trust her and two I felt like i'd explode if I don't tell anyone.

She dropped me at my place and told me what happened at the first trial against Babel which I totally regret missing.

I got into the elevator and pressed 21 instead of 20th button.

The elevator was going up as tears were streaming down my face. Luckily there was no one in the elevator.

I was standing in front of 2113 appartment. I wiped my tears and pressed the bell. I stood there for a couple of minutes but there was no reply.

Maybe they went out.

I went back to my apartment and decided to call Zo but interupted the door bell.

I opened the door and saw a package outside.

"I didn't order anything?", I asked myself and closed the door.

I was terrified when I saw what was inside the package.

Hanseo's couple necklace which was dripped in blood.

I saw a letter inside that box.

____________________________________

If you don't want them to be killed then come to my place, you Mafia bish...

Ps- Them includes your boyfriend, mother and brother.............
Not the fake one the real one.....