f o u r t e e n | livestream

ZARA.

i propped my iphone 11 up on the dresser, before pressing "start live"

i propped my iphone 11 up on the dresser, before pressing "start live". i quickly ran my hands through my hair, checking myself out in the camera as i watched the comments roll in.

"no because i just KNOW zee and roddy did not just dip on us for the 7000th time."
"the hair is givingggg zara 😍😍😍"

"thanks girl! and y'all know we private people. we dont live for the internet" i stated nonchalantly.

"where's roddy?"

"y'all fave is getting me something to eat right now.
he should be on his way back soon though." as soon as i said that, i heard the front door open. i waited before he found me in the bathroom talking to a screen.

"now here go yo ass again with these damn livestreams." he shook his head. he placed my food down on the dresser before coming back into the frame, standing next to me.

"awwww, they so happy to see you" i said smiling. i read the comments saying hi to roddy and asking him to drop the album. i saw roddy smile a little too as he read the comments, before finally saying something. "the album coming soon yall, be patient" he laughed.

"boy please do not lie to these people. nigga has been saying the same shit for MONTHS." i said immediately. roddy mugged me and mushed my head. "nigga who side are you on?? but anyway, it's gone be worth the wait, on me." i rolled my eyes before going through the comments, finding another one to focus on.

"now zee i just wanna know who's idea it was to cut his hair..."

"girl don't do my man. he look good." i said rubbing his waves. roddy cheesed before moving out of the camera. i laughed at him before turning back to the comments. "but to answer your question, he really just did it on his own. nigga couldn't figure out what to do with his hair so he just said "fuck it"" i said, laughing. "what y'all thinking though?" i asked. roddy popped back in the frame real quick to see what everybody was gonna say.

i saw the majority of the comments saying that they loved his new cut, and not much saying that they didn't like it. "oh so now y'all like it? cuz y'all was just getting on my ass thinking i don't see the shit but i be knowing. y'all ain't slick" roddy said, fake-hurt.

"see! we know he be lurking on instagram. he ain't foolin nobody."

"mind ya bidness" roddy dodged the subject. "he just mad because he caught" i said, mushing him. roddy sucked his teeth. "man whatever. y'all talking about my hair, y'all seen my girls hair?" roddy said, tryna gas me. "boy stop" i blushed. "but nah forreal, bae looking real good right now.." he said, licking his lips. "man if you don't get the fuck away wit yo feenin ass" i said, clowning him.

"y'all see how she treatin me right now? she be actin different for these cameras, but she know wassup." he smirked. "anywayssss" i said, trying to change the subject. roddy gently moved my hair to one side before kissing and sucking on my neck. i tried not to smile, covering my face. i grabbed his face as he started to kiss my earlobe, before whispering "i'm tryna slurp you up right now..." and pulled away out of the camera frame. my eyes widened faster than ever, before i quickly snatched my phone up. "okay y'all, imma hit y'all later."

"now you know damn well you not gone hit us later, stop the cap."
"use protection sis 🌚"

i laughed at those last few comments before saying bye to them, and  pressing "end live".

——————
not i came back with a short ass story 🧍🏽‍♀️. i feel so bad for going this long without publishing shit, but i've had really bad writers block. hopefully i'll get back to posting more, i'm sorry y'all 😭
(unedited)
- comment and vote! 💙