f i v e | baby

{ y/n l/n }
"babyyyyy" roddy whined. "i'm fucking starving. i got the munchies." he said rubbing his stomach. "you always hungry rodrick" i laughed, removing my head from his shoulder. he kissed his teeth, "man whatever. get dressed we getting something to eat." he mushed my head and got up. i rolled my eyes and made my way to the room. "you better stop rolling them eyes before i give you a reason to." i smirked, closing the door.

i went to the living room after i finished getting dressed, seeing roddy laying down on the couch, throwing his phone up in the air and catching it. "your phone isn't a damn toy, wayne" i said. "why you calling me wayne? what i do?" he said, sitting up. "and where you think you going like that? put on some clothes."

"what do you mean 'where you going' these are regular ass clothes." i was wearing a crop top and shorts. "nope. you can keep the shorts but change the shirt. only i can see your stomach." "forreal??" i laughed out. no response. i made my way to the door.

"y/n what the fuck i say? huh?" he started to shout. i quickly turned around and went back inside the bedroom. "oh okay" he retorted, laying back down.

i came back outside wearing one of his shirts. "that's better" he smiled. i ignored him and went to the door, looking down at my phone. "i'm sorry" he kissed me all over my face. "you're so annoying" i laughed. "you could never stay mad at me" he cheesed. i wrapped my arms around his torso, "shut up and let's go."

-
we hopped inside of his rolls royce and pulled out of the driveway. "what you want to eat?" he asked. "wing stop" we both said, laughing. "hold up weren't you the one who said they were hungry?" i asked. "just because i'm hungry doesn't mean i know what i want to eat" he shrugged.

we pulled up at the wing stop as he parked. i went to open the door but he slapped my hand away. "ow, what the fuck roddy?" i protested. "don't touch the door." he said, getting out. "boy what the fu—" i saw him coming to my side of the car, opening the door for me, smiling. "ohhhh" i said. "yeah, ohhhh" he laughed, mocking me. "you ain't have to slap my hand away though" i pouted. he kissed it and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "you corny as hell" "only for my lady" he shrugged.

we went inside and ordered, with roddy holding the door for me again. we waited as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "we should get a table" i said after a while. "you gon head, the food is ready." he said, tapping my waist.

i sat at the table, waiting for roddy to come back. he came back with the food and we ate. roddy invited bird and wint, because we weren't going to eat all the wings by themselves.

roddy scooted close to me, whispering in my ear, "see, this why i told them to pull up, all the food damn near gone." "nigga we hear you" bird said, getting loud. i laughed as they went back and forth for a bit, as always. after they finished they little argument, roddy sat close to me and started rubbing on my thigh. "you ready to go?" he said. "whenever you ready bae" i said, playing with his hair.

we sat like that for a little bit before i saw a little boy come up to the table. "excuse me, can i get a picture with you guys?" he asked shyly. roddy smiled widely before replying, "of course little man." we got up from the booth and watched his mom pull out her phone, posing for the camera. i let him take a few pictures with just roddy. i smiled as they finished taking pictures. as the little boy went up to his mom, he ruffled his hair a bit. the boys mom said thank you and he just nodded his head. we talking for a bit, roddy saying that she should keep the boy in school. i loved seeing him talk to kids; it warmed my heart because it seemed like he was in his element when it came to that.

i saw bird recording the entire time, making me laugh. "give me a high five, man" roddy said. the boy reached up and clapped their hands together. the family eventually left and i hugged roddy from behind.

"that was so cute" i awwed. he turned around while he was still in my arms. he hugged me back and pecked my lips. all of a sudden bird spoke up, "shit, he might fuck around and drop a baby in you." he laughed out. "thinking about it" he mumbled. "what?" "nah nothing"

we all went our separate ways and we came back to the house. we went inside and roddy pinned me down as soon as we came inside. "boy what are you doing" i groaned. "i'm still full"

"you thought i was joking around about that baby thing?" he said.

///////////
this was kinda corny but i got inspired by a video i saw of him on ig,, and i needed something to post so 🤷🏽‍♀️ but lemme know if y'all fw ittt, bye y'all 💙