n i n e | arts & raps

{ rodrick moore }

"what's up guys, my name is zaria" the little girl smiled. "and i'm dillan"  "and today you're watching arts and raps with roddy ricch and his girlfriend, y/n" they introduced together, drumrolling against the table. i laughed as i grabbed y/n's hand, coming into the camera frame with her.

"what's good y'all" y/n smiled as we both gave the kids hugs.

the kids explained that they were going to be asking questions, and while we were doing so, we'd be making any jewelry of our choice, out of crafts.

"so, y/n, we know that you and roddy have been dating for quite a while now, but at first, how did you feel about going public with your relationship?" zaria asked.

"honestly, i didn't care much. when we first announced it, everybody was mostly supportive. some of roddy's lil fangirls were mad though." y/n said, raising her eyebrows at me.

i just chuckled before i added on, "yeah, they got over it though. i tweeted something and i shut that shit down real quick. it was unnecessary to come for my girl so i felt i had to speak on it" i said, intertwining my hand with hers under the table.

"periodt. that's what you call a good man" zaria nodded her head approvingly, looking at the camera as the we and the rest of the camera crew laughed.

the interview went pretty smoothly, they asked questions about y/n and i'd relationship, about her, about me, and it was pretty funny, too.

i was just waiting on the specific question that i knew they were going to ask, so i could be ready.

"roddy, how did you get your name? and does it have something to do with your real name?" the boy asked.

i let out a breath before i responded. "yeah, it does have something to do with my real name, but i ain't gonna say it." i laughed. "it all started in school, i had a lot of money on me that day, so i wanted to buy lunch for my whole class. and this one here," i said, nudging y/n, "said 'oh yeah, that's roddy ricch'" i imitate her voice as she rolled her eyes playfully. "so after that i was just like, fuck i— oh i ain't mean to curse in front of y'all" everyone laughed. "but yeah, ever since then, i just been rocking with that."

"okay" the kids nodded their head, understanding.

"well you guys, we've got one more question to ask you, roddy, before you leave." dillon stated.

"ight, that's cool." i said, holding my breath.

i noticed the camera had turned off, but dillon proceeded with the question anyway.

"when do you plan on marrying y/n?" dillon rushes out.

y/n let out a shy laugh, blushing.

"right now, actually." i said, rising to my feet as y/n did the same.

"y/n, you been rocking with me for as long as i can remember, on some real shit. you was one of my first supporters as soon as i started doing this rapping shit. you forreal my day 1. you was there to listen when nobody else was, and you understand me more than anybody else. i honestly can't see myself living without you. this sound cliche as hell, but you make me a better man. i probably woulda been in jail right now if you wasn't here." everyone laughed. "aight let's get this over with because my heart is in my ass right now." i breathed out.

y/n out both hands over her mouth, her eyes watery as she watched me get down on one knee.

"y/n m/n l/n, will you marry me?" i held my breath.

"y-yes, oh my god, yes!" y/n exclaimed, wrapping her arms around my neck.

everyone cheered and made a circle around us, with cameras recording as i rocked y/n side to side.

"thank god you said yes, i was gon kill you if you said no." i rest my head on hers.

y/n just sobbed into my chest.

i laughed, hugging her tighter. "don't cry, baby."

//////

this came to me randomly, and if you don't understand the setting and some of the characters, just watch the video above and replace lil tjay with roddy 🌚. i actually want him to do that interview, it would be so cute. but anyways, make sure you vote and comment. love y'all 💙