003 | prank

{ y/n l/n }
"what's good y'all" i said, smiling at the camera. "it's ya girl y/n and i'm back to get back at roddy ass. he thought he would get away with that shit he pulled a couple weeks ago" i continued, rolling my eyes.

a couple weeks ago, roddy pulled a "i got another girl pregnant" prank. let me tell you, a bitch was heated. i've been dying to get him back. he won't be here for another hour, so what better time to get him back than now?

i scrolled through videos on my laptop watching videos. "damn. what prank should i do?" i thought. i saw a video of a girl pranking her boyfriend, and it was a "calling my boyfriend another guys name" prank.

"perfect" i smirked. i knew roddy was about to be pissed for at least a week once i do this, but it's going to be worth it because he'll know how i felt.

i was mad excited. i wanted him to come home already. i set up the camera in the living room and waited.

i heard a knock. smiling, i ran to the door and quickly opened it. "baby!!!" i exclaimed, kissing him.
"man chill" he laughed. " i wasn't even gone for that long."
"so? i still missed you" i pouted.
"i missed you too mama" he said, kissing me on my forehead.

i lowkey felt bad. he was in such a good mood and i was forreal about to ruin that shit.

"ight, lemme take a shower and we can do whatever you wanna do" he winked.

"you corny as hell" i laughed, pushing his shoulder.

i let him make his way to the bathroom as i sat on the couch, flicking through channels on the tv. i waited patiently, also thinking about what other guys name i could call him.

"where you at?" roddy called from the hallway. "i'm in the living room, baby." i said back. i saw him pop up from the corner, with his hair still wet. he was shirtless, wearing grey sweatpants and black nike socks that went up to his ankles. i would be lying if i said i wouldn't drop my panties right there and then, but i had to go along with the prank.

he ploped down on the couch, taking a seat next to me. "whatchu bout to do" he said, looking at the tv. "nothing, just looking for something to watch" i replied mindlessly.

"mamas" he said. "i'm fucking starving." "you always hungry rakim."

his eyes instantly snapped over to me. "what you just call me? don't play wit me like that shorty." he said, laughing. he got up from the couch, looking at me.

"what you mean what did i call you" i said, acting dumb. "don't act stupid y/n. who the fuck is rakim?"

"ain't nobody said rakim." i said calmly. "you needa get your ears checked"

"man, you got me fucked all the way up." he said, raising his voice. "you know what the fuck you said y/n. who the fuck is rakim?" at this point he was yelling.

"i don't know what you talking bo—" he gripped my throat and hovered over me on the couch.

"stop acting like you don't know what the fuck you said. so you cheating on me now?" he yelled in my face.

"man get the fuck off me" i said, looking away.

"who the fuck you think you talking to? look at me and answer the question." he grabbed my face.

i laid there, looking up at his eyes and not saying anything. this was turning me the fuck on.

"so you just gonna look at me like you stupid? man, you know what? i ain't even gonna stress that shit." he said letting me go and walking to the room, pissed.

i heard the door slam, and quickly got back up, grabbing the camera and hiding it behind me. i jogged to the room and softly knocked on it. "baby?" i called out.

he opened the door. "don't baby me right now. get out the way." i saw he had his car keys with him. "where you bout to go?" i questioned him. "you got some nerve to me asking me where the fuck i'm going after you called me another nigga name. man move." he went around me and headed for the front door.

i jogged after him, facing the camera towards his back. "baby, baby" i laughed. "stop fucking following me y/n—" he said, turning around. he noticed the camera and ran his hand over his face.

"man— oh my fucking god." he groaned. i laughed out loud before grabbing his face, trying to kiss him. "it was just a prank, baby. did i get you?" i smiled.

"get that damn camera out my face." "i got youuu haaaaaaa." i cheesed. he squished my cheeks, "man don't do that. you know ion play that shit."

"i'm sorry daddy, i love youuuuu" i kissed the side of his mouth. he looked me up and down, rolling his eyes before saying, "i love yo ugly ass too."

////
this imagine was requested by -trinityricch !
thank you the idea nd i hope you liked it 😌 make sure y'all vote!!

////this imagine was requested by -trinityricch !thank you the idea nd i hope you liked it 😌 make sure y'all vote!!