s e v e n | presents

{ y/n l/n}
"amirah, pass me the gel please" i asked my 4 year old daughter. i put her hair into a sleek low bun and grabbed the toothbrush to do her edges.

 i put her hair into a sleek low bun and grabbed the toothbrush to do her edges

(obviously not her just what her hair looks like)

after i finished, i pulled my phone out to take a picture. i put my phone away and sat her on my lap. "awnnn, my baby looks so cute" i cooed, kissing her cheek. i laughed as she wrapped her small arms around my neck and kissed my
nose.

i heard the doorknob jiggle before the door opened to reveal roddy holding a bunch of bags for me and amirah.

"baby, how many times do i have to tell you to not spend so much mon—"

he cut me off with a dramatic gasp before saying, "MIRAH!!" in a high-pitched voice. amirah ran over to him as roddy immediately picked her up once she got close enough. he kissed all over her face as amirah laughed. "oooh, look at daddy's baby. who got your hair looking this good? i know it ain't mommy." he said, smirking at me.

i rolled my eyes at him "boy whatever. don't try me we both know i slay my baby hair." i said. "and daddy's baby?" i questioned. "unt unt boy, you know she loves me more."

"aight then, who you like more lil mama? mommy or daddy?" he asked

amirah put her head on roddy's shoulder. roddy smirked and opened his mouth to say something, but he got cut off.

"mommy" she said in a soft voice, coming back to me.

"awww i knew you would pick me, my baby." i kissed all over her face. i looked at roddy pout. "damn mirah, i see how it is. you wanna do daddy like that?"

amirah shook her head no. she got off from my lap before making roddy sit next to me, and then getting in between us. "both" she said, clapping her hands. roddy awwed as i smiled at her before i kissed roddy on his lips. "i got y'all a bunch of shit." roddy smiled. "yeah i can see that" i laughed.

he got up and set some of the bags on the coffee table, and some of the bags on the floor. "i'm serious about what i said. you can't be sitting here spending thousands on us. especially when it's not necessary." i frowned. "man stop trying to be all nice and shit. if i wanna spend money on my babies, then imma do exactly that. fuck you talm bout" roddy fussed.

i sighed before saying, "thank you poodie." i gave in. "but you the one saying you wanna expand your business and shit."

"shhh" roddy said. "mind yours. i'll do what i gotta do. now what you need to do is, be quiet and open these bags" he cheesed. he seemed really excited about us opening his gifts, which i found cute.

roddy sat back down next to me on the couch, before grabbing amirah and setting her on his lap. "look at what daddy got you, princess" roddy grinned. "gone head and open it" he said, giving her a foot locker bag.

amirah opened the shoe box with her tiny hands. "shoes!!" she gasped. "yeahhh" roddy gassed. "daddy gotta make sure you stay with the drip." i laughed out loud as amirah tried them on. "they fit good?" i asked her. she nodded her head as she walked around in them. she got back on the couch and grabbed roddy's face. "thank you dada" she kissed his nose.

"now it's time for mommy's present. close your eyes" he said.

"ahh shit. don't kill me because i ain't the one, rodrick." i said, fluttering my eyes closed.

"yeah, yeah, be quiet. put your hands out."

i put my hands into a bowl shape as i felt a box being put into my hand. for a second i started tearing up, but if he were to propose to me he probably wouldn't have given me the box. i slowly opened the box before i gasped and squealed. "ohmygoddd" i said hugging him. "i love you so much. thank you baby." inside the box was a necklace with his name on it, covered in diamonds. "you already know i got one too." he smiled, taking out his necklace with my name on it.

"this is so cuteeee." i said, putting the necklace on. 

"aye, on crip, i love y'all to death. i mean y'all know this already but forreal. you lil girls are my other half and i got y'all on everything."

///////
this was a quick chapter, i wanted to come up with something because i didn't wanna wait too long to update. i might try updating at least 2-3 times a week, lmk if i should.  make sure y'all vote and comment 💙💙