Blast From The Past (Part 1)

A/N- In this chapter we will see a witch's POV first and what happened when some of them find out about the witch and then a klaylope Sunday with some interruptions. In the end the Mikaelsons will find out something shocking but not surprising and something from one of their past.

I edited the last chapter in the end 'cause I forgot about the distance between Mystic Falls and New Orleans and the time it takes to travel.

??? POV

A brunette opened the door to an abandoned warehouse filled with tons of books and salt and stolen cursed items and other witchy stuff.

She checked her phone. It was around 4 am.

Shit!

She was late.

They had all managed to sneak away from their families. 

'They' consisted of a blonde witch and another short, black haired, green eyed witch.

"You're late."

"I know."

The blonde then turned to the other witch and asked "Did you get it?"

"No."

"We need it! It's the most important and also the last ingredient we need which also happens to be rare and only blooms at a specific time in a day!"

She could tell that her friend had a bad day.

"I was about to get it before I almost got caught!"

"What happened?" and before the green eyed witch could get a word out she added "you should have been more careful."

"It wasn't her fault that Klaus managed to be there at the same time, Lexi!" The brunette defended.

"How did you manage to escape?"

She answered for her friend again.

"I was there too. I managed to spell him long enough for her to escape."

"You could have gotten it later."

She sighed. Lexi was just too committed to her work sometimes. So unlike her twin.

"But how did they recognise her? I'm the only one they know."

Lexi's eyes then caught sight of the symbol on her arm.

"You should have covered that." 

"They didn't get a look at my face though so I can still go out."

"Good. And Mabel?"

"Yeah?"

"Change your appearance before you go out next time, just in case." she smiled.

So she was sorry for snapping at her.

"It's been 4 months. We need to this soon as possible and get it over with."

They nodded and she left the warehouse.

Once the door closed Mabel turned to her and said "What if they are waiting for me there? What if I get caught?"

She could tell that her anxiety was rising.

"They won't. I'll make sure of it..or at least try."

Mabel offered her a grateful smile and looked at her in pity.

"I know you're going through a tough time but you'll get through it." she said and added "You're not alone. I'll always be there for you, Andy." while taking her hand into hers and squeezing them.