4 | Pay

Bruce's POV

After the night she had left I spent all week trying to figure out who she was. I had my men bring it reports of females with the name of Anastasia around the age of 21 because she looked around that age.

After hours and hours I finally found her. I found out she worked at the company a couple blocks down to mine. I also found out that she might have a child but I'm not gonna make any accusation without proof.

It made me annoyingly mad that for the first time since I started sleeping with women, a woman left me before I could.

So I made a business deal, offering to sponsor their next book. I'm known by everyone I walk past. So having me advise their new book, they could get more money than usual.

She walked into that room looking sexy as fuck. I wanted to fuck her right there and then. I could see the way the other men in the room gawked at her.

It gave me this weird sadistic feeling, making me want to ruin everything they had.

When she showed me to my office I could stay in while we worked on the project she rejected me.

She was once again the first to reject me. I found any excuse to enter her room. She finally agreed on lunch which I was thankful for since I heard her stomach growl almost everything I came in.

She fell right into my arms and I wanted to comfort her. She didn't realize the restaurant belonged to me, which is why we don't pay.

I drove her home since she said she didn't feel well. She lived in a decent size house. I just don't know why she would live there alone.

All the thought of yesterday replayed through my head while I watch stared at the blank tv screen.

"What are you thinking about?" Kol jumped over the couch and took a seat next to me.

"About how I need to get laid." The only way I could get her out of my head was find someone better and fuck her. Then I'll forget everything about her.

"I feel you bro." He patted my shoulder and went into the kitchen.

"Want to go to the club?" Never in a million years would I have asked this question to anyone especially Kol.

"You must be very desperate, but I can't I have a date." What the fuck. There is no way Kol has a date.

"You could just say no, don't make up some stupid excuses."

"I wish I was brother, but I'm serious."

"Get the fuck out." I got up from the couch and went upstairs.

~~~

Anastasia's POV

"Tell me who it is."

"Fine, it's Kol Cameron!" That last name will be the death of me.

"What?" I just want to know if I was dreaming.

"I know, when we went to the club that day. We hit off and then exchanged numbers. Now we're going for dinner." I got excited for her. Although Bruce Cameron is an annoying person, I'm sure his assumingely brother is better.

She's been scared to get out there after she was abused by the last boyfriend, she went through that shit for almost 2 years. I figured it out eventually because of the way her posture would change at just the mention of his name.

She was very reactive when it came some just pretending to hit her too. I called the cops and he was taken away. That was about 4 months ago.

She's recovered amazingly, she's the strongest person I know.