26 | I Love You Too

Bruce's POV:

She lays her head on my chest, while Elijah lays on his head, on her lap.

Elijah already fell asleep but I can already tell, that Anastasia isn't in the mood to go to bed.

"I'm bored." She huffs, leaning closer to my head. I know she's so happy to finally, have rid everything bad. Elijah's finally happy again, and Maya gone for a long long time.

It's been a whole week, and I haven't went to work for anything. I literally forgot about the book I was investing in, when Mason called Anastasia, saying the book was halfway done and wanted mine and her's approval.

The book that started everything.

I ended up spending a whole day reading the long line Mason spend a whole 6 months writing.

It was crazy to think we're 6 months into this whole relationship thing.

The book was actually pretty good, but my favourite was when the main characters finally had sex and told each other that they fell in love.

Which remained me, I wanted to tell Anastasia. It probably wasn't the right time, but my brain is started to eat away, at the lies. I need to tell her, or else I'm gonna blurt it out at one point.

"Wanna make cookies?" I know she's a hopeless romantic, and in Mason's book their was a scene where they started to bake cookies. And they seem like they had a lot of fun.

"Sure." She insisted on bringing Elijah downstairs but I was able to convince her not to.

I love the little guy. But he can't grow as a person after the traumatic experience if she doesn't let him live. Elijah hasn't been having nightmares like before. And he's more than happy than before.

For someone who went through so much shit, he's one strong little dude. Anastasia lays a kiss on his forehead, tucking him in bed.

I held her hand, and we both walk out of the bedroom. We both walk into the kitchen, and start picking out the ingredients for the cookies.

She looked so happy looking for the chocolate chips in the cabinet. She was smiling then turned to me.

"What?" She gave me that same perfect innocent look, while she closed the cabinet putting the bag down.

"Nothing." I played it off.

"You were definitely starring at me."

"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." I leaned forward pretending I was about to kiss her, only to grab some chocolate chips and put them in my mouth.

"Seriously." She said with her unamused tone.

I shrugged my shoulders giving her the bowl so we could make the cookie dough.

~•~•~

"Anastasia stop eating raw dough!" I tried taking the metal bowl filled with the cookie dough in it. But she stubbornly ran away.

"It's fine." She laughed putting even more in her mouth.

"You're gonna get sick."

"I've done this so many time, relax."

"Don't tell me to relax, give me the bowl!" Right before I could take the bowl from her, she threw some of the flour from the counter at my face.

"Some wind better have done that Anastasia."

"Nope, that was all me!" I could hear the excitement in her voice.

I took a hand full of the flour throwing it into the air I thought she'd be standing at. I hear her giggle behind me, but I couldn't see since I refused to open my eyes not wanting flour in my eyes.