29 | Rough Night | Part One

Bruce's POV:

I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer and laying her on top of me.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"Yeah you did. 2 minutes ago."

"Well, you're beautiful." She smiles pushing her head further into my neck.

"I'm not tired." She spoke, pulling herself back out, cupping my face in the palm of her hand.

"Oh yeah, then what do you want to do?" I watch as a smirk falls over her lips, and she inches lower down my body.

"Anast-."

"Sh, let me make you feel good." I can't remember the last she'd ever touched me down there.

I shut my mouth right there, resting my head on the pillow.

She pulls the material hung low on my waist, until it to my ankles, and then until I'm left with only my grey boxers.

The bulge in my boxers, was so prominent Anastasia felt proud.

I knew what she was trying to do. Her soft fingertips played with the sensitive skin surrounding my boxers, growing my dick harder with every touch.

Her head bent down, and she placed wet yet soft kisses along my waist line. It was the best and worst torture, all at once.

Neither of us spoke a word, as she continuously roams her hands shamelessly around my naked torso, savouring and memorizing ever curve and imperfection.

Ever so often, I felt her tongue poke out of her mouth caressing every inch of my upper body. My abdomen clenches just at the sight of her, licking, kissing and touching my body as if she owned it.

Her right hand slips into her tight boxer, pulling my hard dick out. She looked up and only smiled before returning her head back down.

"Do you like this?" Before any words to come out of my mouth, she started touching me again. I don't mean on my stomach or my chest. She was touching my dick.

She stroked up then back down, in the most treacherously slow strokes.

"Tell me Bruce, do you like it when I touch you?" She knew what she was doing, and was having a great time watching me squirm against her fiery gaze.

"Oh, fuck yeah." I let out in a softened breath.

"Do you like it when I do this?" At first the cloudiness of my mind, didn't quite understand what she was talking about. It was until I looked down seeing her kissing my hard cock, while giving it slow and long strokes.

I couldn't find it in me to respond. I gave her a quick nod. Satisfied with my answer she fastened her pace, giving me more desperate and possessive kisses.

"Stop t-teasing me." I felt her dirty smirk on my dick, and I felt the only right thing was to take this into my own hands.

I grip the roots of her brown hair, pushing her head further down.

Taking in sight of what I needed, she opened her mouth taking me in one whole mouthful.

She looked so perfect with me deep inside her sassy mouth.

Her head bops up and, taking more of me every time. The tip of my cock hits the back of her throat, and she gags with her mouth stuffed.

The feeling was so amazing, and the sound was so much better. I couldn't help but purposely push her head down even more.

Her hands grab my thighs, trying to lift herself.

"Hands behind your back." She looked up giving me those innocent eyes, taking her hands off my legs and putting them behind her clothed back.