the day after

arne's pov

there was no sign of demonic possession in y/n. it's like what took over david disappeared. i kept a close watch over y/n, making sure nothing has changed out of the ordinary. y/n seemed perfectly fine which is what concerns me, there's so many ways this could go. i hate the feeling of uncertainty. seeing what it did to david. i sure as hell don't want that to happen to y/n. i can't help but to think about this one memory between y/n and me, i was stupid to not acknowledge what was going on.

y/n's pov

truth to be told i haven't been seeing or thinking clearly after that night. while i'm helping out on the yard at the glatzel's house i saw something in the house but i shrugged it off. arne has been staying with me each night and it's driving me nuts. his attention hasn't been going to debbie, i can't help to enjoy the attention he's been giving me since he was always with debbie. debbie has been working with this guy and they seem to be close. i truly cannot tell if they're growing distant because of me. i do remember hearing them arguing about something but that arguing slowly faded out of my head. the week after is when things truly started getting out of hand.

ed's pov
it has y/n lorraine. theres no way that what took over david would leave without latching on to someone else. y/n invited it into her.

lorraine's pov
my question is where and how did this all start ed. the house was newly built no unfortunate events happened on the land. its almost like as if someone brought this to them, as if this was pinned on the glatzel family. from playing host in an 8 year old boy for months and showing little to no activity until it started to feed off of him.

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER KINDA SUCKED. YES I REALLY DID JUST LEAVE YOU GUYS WITH TWO CLIFFHANGERS! ALSO PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS I ENJOY READING YOUR GUYS FEEDBACK. I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR 2K READS!