inseparable (flashbacks)

y/n's pov

arne and i are the kids who never gave a shit. you only have one life so fuck it do what you wanna do. we loved causing chaos in junior high. we weren't afraid to speak our minds. if someone had to shut up we told them with a straight face. we would skip work to go rollerskating at the roller rink in our town. arne and i always request old fashioned lover boy by queen. the workers are probably sick of us at this point. you would think that everyone thought we were assholes but arne always had this charm to him, he could speak his way out of any situation. we would skip school field trips or any stupid gym classes and go to the quarries. we would blast music since no one ever went there and we would jump off the rocks. i remember the first time we went arne was scared of heights and then i got impatient then pushed him to be fair i warned him ahead of time. he ended up loving the adrenaline rush from the fear. we did everything together. we hang out nearly every day. we were like a 2 in 1 deal, you can't just have me you have to have arne in the equation. our sleepovers were always elite, we would always wake up in a whole different place. a thing we always do is we would run to a local skateboard park and do different tricks. we always tried messing each other up because we laugh at the stupidest shit ever. it always ended up with one of us shoving each other into a tree because ever since growing up when one of us says something so stupid it's funny we pushed each other lightly into something.

arne and i felt like absolute shit this one day so we decided to blast some queen and head to the airport and go on top of the parking garage and watch the planes fly above us. this was the moment where i knew i had feelings for him sure i was questioning it but looking at him during this moment and having all of our good memories flood into my head, it made how I felt about him official. we just sat in silence watching the planes fly above us and took in the cooling wind. eventually, we made direct eye contact and arne burst into laughter then his wheezing took me out so we were just laughing like we were on something. i pushed him and arne had the audacity to smack my hand when i was reaching for a snack that was on his side. "arne johnson, do you have a death wish?" i say with a smile. arne gave a slight fake laugh flicked water at me  and started to sprint down the parking garage stairs. i sprinted after him while laughing and he was literally nowhere to be seen and this motherfucker jumped out then tackled me. i couldn't help but to laugh after i replayed in my head how he ran down the stairs his ass was on the verge of falling because he missed 3 steps and he made this weird sound it was like a moan in distress. i say "mmm arne you know who drove you here right?" arne responds "mmhm miss y/l" "good you're aware so you're also aware i have my keys on me." i got up so fast that i got dizzy for a second but then i ran as fast as i could while laughing, arne was mumbling something and sprinting towards me. not going to lie i felt like my life flashed before my eyes when i saw arne running full fucking speed towards me. i ran to my car then locked it. arne pleaded so i made him a deal. "ill let you in if you buy me a milkshake" he says "y/n i always pay for your milkshakes." "good point get me a milkshake and fries." "fine fine y/n you got yourself a deal now let me in loser." i gave him a fake smile and let him in. "don't you love me arne johnson?" arne and i always had that "i hate you" "you know you love me" type of friendship. he responds with "i hate you" with the fakest smile he could do and i responded with "aw love you too."

HI THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 9K READS!! THIS IS CRAZY I LOVE YOU ALL <3