flashback

y/n's pov

my mom had just left me and my dad. arne's dad has been gone for years, he received multiple birthday cards saying that his dad would show up but he never did. arne never lost hope, which pained me to see my best friend disappointed each year. it was a hard time for me and arne was there for me. we had the stupidest ways of cheering each other up, we would literally have random dance parties after we cried or sneak out to the nearest convenience store and get a drink and head to a park we used to go to as kids. our signature thing to do after we cry is to wipe our tears in front of the mirror and say "fuck it lol" then flip each other off, it sounds stupid but it always made us laugh. that night we snuck out and went to the nearest convenience store and got some energy drinks cause fuck coffee. we headed to the park we always went to and cuddled a bit one thing led to the other we kissed, it was a bit awkward after but we kind of just nudged it off. that kiss meant everything to me, i can't help but to feel like arne's the one. arne's probably has gotten over it but i haven't.

arne's pov

something i would always do to cope is to think about some good times i had with y/n. it always seemed to make me happier thinking about her smile. i've been thinking about this time when her mom had just left and my dad continued to fail to show up on my birthday. we snuck out through her window and i helped her out. we went to the nearest convenience store and got energy drinks cause fuck coffee. we went to the park we always went to since kids. we cuddled and feeling the warmth of her body against mine felt so right but it felt so wrong at the same time we're talking about my childhood best friend, my day 1. she leaned in and kissed me and i kissed her back. it felt like a scene from a movie it's the same thing with the cuddling it felt right but wrong. y/n has probably forgotten about it but i can't help but to think about it. i do care about debbie but y/n just feels like the one sometimes.

HI YES I WAS UNCERTAIN TO HOW THE REST WILL GO BUT I COULDN'T HELP BUT WRITE THE FLASHBACK NOW. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS, LOVE YOU ALL!!