eyes meet again

arne's pov

i couldn't just stop seeing y/n, she's an idiot, a fucking beautiful idiot. i gave her some space then visited her 2 weeks after she told me to move on with my life. 

y/n's pov

it's been almost 2 weeks since i told arne to move on. each time i saw an officer come slightly close to my cell i thought it was arne visited. i know i told him to leave me alone and i know it's selfish of me for wanting him. i couldn't help but to have hope that he would show up again. exactly when it hit two weeks an officer walked to my cell and informed me i had a visitor, i didn't want to keep my hopes up so i assumed it was a past relative. it wasn't a past relative. it was arne johnson in the flesh. it took all of me not to smile when i saw him. 

arne's pov

i could tell y/n's face lit up when we made eye contact. i've known this girl for 19 years. she can try to hide her smile all she wants but i know deep down she's happy. y/n sits down, we have a moment of silence until i cracked a joke. it was insanely stupid but hey at least she laughed. "you remember when you had that orange-haired troll as a kid and you never let anyone touch it, you kinda look like it." she tried her hardest to not to laugh but she gave in. "arne johnson you little fucker." we laughed for a short minute until she asked why i came back. "gosh y/n you're really that stupid to think that i would leave you alone for the rest of your time here?" i say with a laugh at the end. "i hate you arne johnson" she says with a smile on her face. 

y/n's pov 

i feel arne's finger try to reach mine underneath the table. were not allowed to have physical touch with the visitors, when they looked away we linked fingers. it felt lovely to finally be able to be close with him again. arne johnson gosh you're so lovely. 

HI I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A WHILE.  I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU GUYS WANT A SONG TO LISTEN TO THIS CHAPTER I FEEL THAT FRAGILE BY LABRINTH AND KYGO SLOWED HAS THIS ONE BEAT DROP AND ARNE AND Y/N MAKING EYE CONTACT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE JUST SEEMS PERFECT FOR IT. LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE A GREAT DAY! <3