out

y/n's pov

it's october 5th, 1986. the day i finally get out. the day i finally have my fresh restart. my lawyer manage to get me to do only 4 months of community service, i truly don't know how she could do it but i'm forever grateful. the officers hand me my clothing and my personal belongings while they escort me out of the facility. my eyes land on arne who was waiting for me.

arne's pov

i can feel my face light up when i first see her. y/n runs towards me and i squeeze her with gentleness.

y/n's pov

"so arne johnson what do you have planned for the day?" "well miss y/n you remember our childhood spot?" he says. "well no shit sherlock, yes johnson i do." he grabs my arm and leads me to his new ford. i turn on the radio and our song came on good old-fashioned lover boy. we sang to the top of our lungs. we stop by the local convenience store and pick up some cherries. we arrive at the park. abandoned and shitty looking as always. we tried to tie a knot with our tongues. arne miserably failed.  

arne's pov

 y/n shoved the fact that she can tie a knot with a tongue in my face. i grip her face and give her a kiss. "hey look y/n i can tie a knot too."

y/n's pov 

arne's kiss caught me off guard. another thing that caught me off guard was arne getting the knotted stem from my mouth to his. "you sneeky asshole johnson" i say pushing him gently. "i mean you're smiling so i must have done something correctly." he says. 

hours passed by

y/n's pov

we head to arne's apartment. we lay on the floor, backs turned. "y/n what if we leave this place? you know leave this town." i rush up. "leave this place? arne we don't have the money for that. settling down will be so much." i say.  "who said anything about settling down ms. y/l?" 

HI. HOPE YOU ALL ARE WELL! I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR 16K READS. LETME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER. <3