Chapter 14

We both creep quietly in the hallway together. The essence of fresh cinnamon and shea butter fill the air. Why does it smell so good in here? Jeff keeps a hold of my wrist. I frown to myself.

We both suddenly stop when we hear the falling of water, and a tone deaf girl singing. Amber.

I try to stiffle my laugh, and i sneak a peak at Jeff who seems to be laughing it up too. We both give each other the shushing signal. We maintain our laughs.

He opens the door quietly and gently. He scans her counter and takes her red lipsticks, then starts to write on the mirror. He writes,

We are watching, we will kill you.

Jeff gently pushes me out of the bathroom then he stops and grins evilly. Jeff whispers "make sure to wash your cat." I hear a small scream then he grabs my hand and we both dash out of the house. We jump out the window then keep running until the air in my lungs decrease. I start to pant from the lack of air. Ugh they burn.

Jeff stops when i stop. "You okay princess?" He teases me.

"Shut up...i get...really tired." I confess. When i was just a child i was diagnoised with asthma, i still have it. Its just not as severe as it was before. There were times when i would randomly stop breathing and my dad would rush to my side trying to help me. I'm just thankful that I'm a little better now.

"Are you okay? You dont look to good." He asks with concern in his deep voice. I nod. Before i could do anything i tried getting up but Jeff put his arms around me and held me up. Our faces were really close together. My heart started to beat really fast and hard. Before i could do anything Jeff looked at my lips and planted a soft kiss on mine. After a couple kisses he pulled away. He looks shy and vulnerable.

"I'm sorry..." He sighs and shakes his head as if he did anything wrong.

"N-No its okay! I actually- Nevermind!" I say.

"What tell me?!" He asks.

"It was...nice..." I try to avoid my eye contact. He laughed and took my chin.

"Your so cute." He laughed. And when he smiles i saw the real smile. A smile of a young normal boy, not the chelsea smile he created with insanity. A real boy...

"So why did you kiss me again?" I ask trying to change the subject by turning on him. He looked uneasy.

"Alex...I just really like you...and i don't wanna keep it in." He sighs to himself. I find it really cute. I didn't even think he had an ounce of intrest in me.

"Sorry should i have not done it?" He asks sweetly. I shake my head.

"I kinda like you...too." I say shyly. Ugh why am i such a winp when it comes to guys. Especially ones i like. The struggle is real.

"Come on lets go home." He smiles and takes my hand. I don't mind it, its better than holding my wrist.

*******

Jeff walked me to my house. He wouldn't let go of my house the whole time. I honestly loves it, I didn't know a psychopath coukd actually have feelings. They usually don't have any feelings at all...maybe he actually likes me and developed feelings. He stopped at my door step.

"So i actually had alot of fun today..." He blushed. Aww. How cute!

"Me too." I smiled. He nodded shyly and pulled me in for a hug. He smelt like apples and...blood, but not in a bad way.

"Okay um well bye." He started walking backwards then tripped over a large rock, but he maintained his balance. He gave me a nervous smile. I resisted the urge to laugh too. He's so cute when he is nervous.

I smiled to myself and went back into my house. My dad was in the house sitting on the couch.

"Where were you?" He said in a stern tone.

"I just hung out with a friend." I lied.

"What friend?" He laughed cruely. I sighed then just walked away I didn't wanna put up with his abuse tonight. I sat down on my bed and started thinking about Jeff. Just about our kiss and how he wrapped his arms around my small waist. I kinda miss him...

"Ugh i should go to bed im exhausted." I sigh to myself. I wash my face then put on a big black shirt. I'm exhausted, its been a long day but i enjoyed it.

Im sorry i haven't been updating alot!!! Ugh i feel so bad guys. Ily okay okay!