Chapter 19

Jeffs P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night by someone knocking on my window, but it didn't come from the room. I got up quietly and tip-toed to my living room. I see Ticci Toby knocking on the window. I open it for him and he was drenched in blood and he had his goggles plus his mouth mask on. He was also panting a lot.

"What are you doing here?!" I hissed at him as quietly as I could. He took off his mouth mask and his goggles.

"I need a place to crash."

"I have someone over, you'll scare her!" I said rudely

"Her? Ooh does Jeff have a little girlfriend." He teases me and I push him.

"Shut up, Can you just stay at Ben's or Jack's?" I ask impatiently. This little shit is really getting on my nerves. He needs to leave if Alex see's him she would freak out.

Shes killed someone. Why do you think seeing him would upset her?

You got a point subconscious.

"I don't know where they live."

"Ugh fine. Just don't be a nuisance for once." I sigh then go back to bed to find her awake. Oh god.

"Is something wrong?" She asks.

"Oh no...just have a dumb friend crashing here. Just ignore him he'll be gone by morning." I explain she nods. I kiss her cheek then we go back to bed.

Alex p.o.v

I woke up earlier than Jeff who was snoozing away. I forgot what he was whispering about yesterday. I drag my feet to the kitchen, my throat was really parched.

I bend over to find some type of juice to drink god I'm thirsty.

"Aye nice butt!" I hear an unfamiliar voice behind me. I turn around and punch whoever that was talking. The guy slams on the ground and groans. I study his features, he had chocolate brown hair and he seemed very short. I suddenly herd footsteps come from the room. Jeff looks at me wide eyed and a little shocked.

"Alex this was the friend I was talking about."

"Oh! That's what you said. Sorry I forgot what you said. Plus I didn't hit him cause he was a stranger he said I had a nice butt!" I said.

Jeff chuckled. "Sorry he's kind of an asshole." He kissed me. Jeff poked Toby who was starting to wake up.

**********

"Again, I'm sorry that I punched you in the face." I apologized again.

"It's not a big deal. Trust me I had worse that was an 'accident'." He said nicely.

Toby soon had to leave which kinda sucked because I did enjoy his company. Oh we'll I might see him another day! We say goodbye to Toby and as soon as he leaves Jeff hugs me from behind by surprise. I love his behind hugs they are just so comforting. He kisses my cheek which makes me giggle. He turns me around a I start to kiss him. Oops! He's just so darn cute and is hard not to. He holds my waist and presses me against his body. We both fall onto the couch Jeff climbs on top of me and starts to kiss my neck which brings me pleasure. He traces his kisses all the way down to my neck then to my lips again. My heart starts to beat like crazy. I pull away from him because I'm sort of out of breath. He smiles mischievously at me and is also out of breath.

"Heh too much?" He asks.

"K-kinda." I admit.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to do." He slowly gets off of my body and takes my hands. We get up from the couch. "So...do you have anything in mind to do?"