list

A week later was all testing. I was so stressed and my energy has been completely drained even Jeff noticed it. He tried to get me to ditch with him but I refused because If I ditch I will fail. So no thank you. Its finally Friday and I'm heading to my last class. Last test OK I can do this.

*******

After a exhausting, stressful day I finally go home. No one was home and I'm guessing my dad was at the bar. I roll my eyes then go to my room. I fall on to my bed and close my eyes slowly. Before I know I  drift off to sleep.

"ALEX?!?!" I hear my dad yell loudly from the living room. Shit! I leave my room to see what chaos my dad is up to.

"Why isn't the house clean?" He slurs. Oh god he's drunk and he was driving. "That's the only reason I have you."

"Dad your drunk. Did you drive home yourself?" I ask gently.

"Alex! Your such a nuisance. Your a mistake and you shouldn't have been born!" His words cut me deep, my Chest starts to hurt and feel heavy. I feel tears come on but I refuse to let them fall.

"Dad your drunk. Please get some rest or water." I fill up a glass of water for him and hand It to him then he slaps it out of my hand. The noise of breaking glass pierces my ears.

I back away and I start shaking. "No I want u to leave now!" He yells.

"Dad your drunk-" Before I can say anything he slaps me hard on the side of my face and I fall o the ground. My face is stinging in pain.

"go away." He says coldly. I slowly get up and leave with tears. I decide to go to Jeff's house while I'm crying my eyes out. I can't stop crying all those things he said. Why is he so bad to me? I'm so done. And he slapped me. It hurts really badly I can feel it and it's really hot. I soon make it to Jeff's house. I wipe away most of my tears and try to stay strong. I knock on his door and wait patiently.  He opens the door slowly and widens his eyes on he sees me.

"Alex?!" He wipes away my tears and holds my face. I flinch because of the slap. He takes my hand "come in."

He sits me on the couch a takes a look at my face.

"What happened? You have a red mark on your face?"

"My d-dad..." I start sobbing. I cover my mouth to cover my cries.

"I'm gonna teach him a lesson!" He starts to get up but I stop him.

"N-No! Don't leave me please." I plead. He stops and cradles me. He brushes my hair behind my ear and looks at my mark.

"I'm sorry babe." He holds me close and gently. He kisses my injury. "Better?" He smiles gently. I nod and smile. Even after all that has happened he makes me smile. He kisses me gently and my heart races.

"Alex, he deserves some kind of revenge."

"No...its fine." I mumble.

"Fine? It is not fine! I care about you so much and it kills me that he hurt you. I think..I..." He stops and blushes. "I think I love you.." He admits. I freeze but my heart doesn't.

"Y-you do?"

"I'm not sure... But I feel so much with you and your just so important to me and...I don't know..um." He blushes again which is real cute. "No one has been that important to me..."

"I'm not sure either..." I say. Maybe I do love him but I'm new to this love thing so I'm not that sure...Maybe I do maybe I don't. No one has really explained the explanation of love to me. I have to think about it before I say a thing to him. "I just haven't ever loved anyone you know? I think I need some time..."

"okay." He smiles softly at me, but I know he's a little hurt. "Well first things first your staying here!" He smiles and turns back to the normal joyful self.

"Good! I am NOT going back there."

"Good because I wouldn't let you go back." He stands up slips both hands under my legs and my back then pics me up bridal style. I laugh and he sets me on his bed and joins me. We get under the covers and he pulls me into his gentle embrace I immediately feel so much better. He kisses me goodnight then I fall asleep in the arms of a killer.