Chapter 5

Ash's pov

Gray sat on the ground dazed after being shocked by Pikachu. "Ah Pikachu." I ran to Gray. "Pika." Pikachu sighed. "Damn that rat packs a punch." I hit him "Don't call him a rat." I said. My mom who of which was still standing there walked over. "Ash, Gray can we talk?" She smiled. We stood up & walked to the side. "What is it?" Gray asked. "First off you better take good care of him Gray Oaks!!!!" She scolded him. He flinched at her wave her finger at him. I laughed at both of them. "Second off I knew you could do it Ash. Your a Pokémon Master & your found someone who loves you." She getting teary-eyed. "Oh I guess your way to old for me to take care of you now. Well I better get going. Love you Ashy" She smiled. "Yeah Ashy." Gray teased. I rolled my eye's. After a little bit everyone,but Gray went home. "So Ash do you w-want to go out t-tomorrow?" He asked. I looked at him. "Yeah where to?" I smiled. "Where ever you want!" He answered. I think for the first time in my life, I'm glad to be home, I'm glad to be with Gray. "Um...Ash you ok?" I blinked. Damn I've been starring this whole time! "Y-Yeah Just thinking." I felt the blood rush to my face. "Let's get you to bed." He chuckled. "Ok fine." I whined. "Pika" We walked to my room & I get dressed. Gray sat on my bed playing with eevee & Pikachu. Pikachu kept shocking him. But eevee most of told him to stop. I continued to dress. "Ash what happened to your back." He asked. I looked at him. "Oh it was just a stupid accident." I said putting my shirt on. "Ok." As he started to leave, I wanted him to stay. "G-Gray do you want to s-sleep here today." I blushed & looked away. "Well...." I looked at him out of the corner of my eye.
"Sure Ashy." He smirked as he layed down. "Don't call me that but-face." I mumbled getting into bed. "I heard that." I turned around to face him. He wraps his arms around my waist & pulls me closer. "But-face!" I said snuggling into his chest. I heard him chuckled at me. "Love you to Ash." He said before I fell asleep.

Gray's pov

I could hear his light snores as he slept. I love this boy. The next Morning I woke up & Ash was still in my arms, but he had his hand on mine. I started to get up, trying not to wake him. Soon I get free & go take a shower. I started to think of different things. After a while I got out. I walk out of the bathroom to see Ash's scarred back. He turn around & looked at me. "What.... W-Why are you starring at my scar?" I walked up & traced it. "No reason." I said smiling. "So where do you want to go to day?" I asked getting dressed in some clothes i felt here by accident. "I don't know." He said sitting on the bed. "Well we go on a fairy ride not to far from here." I said pulling on a shirt.