Chapter 16

Ash's pov

I can't believe I'm going to marry Gary oaks. There was a knock on the door to my dressing room. "Who is it?" I asked. "Gary are you ready?" He said on the other side of the door. "No I need help with my tie. can you help me please?" I asked. "but its bad luck to see the bride before the wedding." "Oh shut up & come help me." He opened the door with his eye's covered. "Oh Gary grow up & help me." I whined. He put his hand down chuckling. "Ok come here" he fixed my tied. "There ready" we walked to the altar. After the ceremony, We went to the after party. Gary & I walk home. Suddenly he picked me up. "Hey Gary put me down." "No I need to carry my bride through the door." We walk through the front door, but he kept walking. "Hey you can put me down now." "That wasn't the door I was talking about." We went up stairs & throw our bedroom door. He dropped me on th bed & shut the door.

He kisses me. "what that for?" I asked knowingly. "Oh you know exactly why I did that." He kisses me again. I felt his hands started to take off my clothes, I did the same. He moved down where he started to lick & suck my nipples. His hands grabbed my hips. "G-Gary.." he looks up at me. Before he could say anything I made so I was on top. I grabbed his cock & slowly stroked it. He started to moan. I licked his tip. I slowly sucked on his cock. Tasting every inch of him. I started to suck harder. He cummed & I swallowed it. He flipped us over so he was on top. I pulled him down for a kiss. He pulled away & grabbed the lube. The first finger went in then the second one he started to move around. After the third one when in he pulled them out. He started to push in to me. I started to hum & moan. He slowly started to thrust into me. Pick up speed with each moan. Soon enough we both cummed. He pulled out & layed next to me, wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Ash Oaks" I snuggled into his chest. "I love you too Gary Oaks."