Chapter 13

Gary's pov

I wake up with ash curled up in a ball beside me. I pulled him closer to me. He snuggled the bed. "Don't leave...please." He bolted out of bed. I looked at him worried. "Hey Ash you ok babe." He lay back down & cuddled up to me. He mumbled something but I could hear. "What babe." "Please don't leave me again.." He cryed. "Why would I leave." I asked concerned. "My Dream you left again but I was with &....& I knew you would never come back." He cryed. I held him close. "I won't I promised remember." He wiped his face off & walk into the bathroom. I stared at his fine ass. I get up & get dressed. I went down stairs. The doorbell ranging. I walked over & looked out the pep hole. It was Ash's mom & inside I was screaming like a girl. Hey she knows I left & she can be scary very scary. "Gary who is it." He came down stairs wearing one of my shirts. "It's your mom." I said. His face went from sweet to 'oh shit'. He walk to the door & opened it. "Hey honey I want to- GARY OAKS" she was completely shock. I stood behind Ash smiling. "You... you broke Ashy's heart & left him for two years & you think you can come back & everything will be back to normal. Your wrong." As she was saying that her & I where walking. But I was walking backwards tripping over things. All Ash did was sit by the door & laugh. "Mrs. Ketchum with all do respect. I regret leaving him & I won't again. Every minute I left him I hoped he was safe." Ash walk up & gave me a kiss. "Your still not off the hook but I will let it slide this one time. Now that that's aside I just came see if everything's ok." She started to leave but I stopped her. "I need to ask you something."

Ash's pov

Gary was talking to my mom. I played with my Pokémon. Gary walk up soon. "Hey babe I will be back your mom & I are going to look for something. But meet me at the falls I showed you at 5:00." I nodded & kissed him goodbye. I had a hour & a half. I sat down for a little before getting into the shower. When I got out I walked to the falls.