Chapter 6

Ash's pov

After Gary & I got dressed. We started to walk towards the fairy. I was just strolling when I heard Gary chuckled. "What? Why are you laughing?" I asked. "You. You've been humming this whole time." I blushed. "No I haven't!" I looked down. "Aww come on I think it's cute." He wrapped his arms around me. "I'm not cute." I mumbled. He laughed. Soon we arrived at the Fairy. "Who are you? Give me my Absol!" A man yelled. We get closer to see Team Rocket. "To protect the world from devestation, To unite people within our nation, To announce to Evils of Truth & Love, To extend our reach to the stars above, Jesse, James, Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light, Surrender now or prepare to Fight." They said. "Meowth that's right." Meowth said Jumping up. "What do you want here?" I asked. Jesse started to laugh. "We want to Absol." She smirked. "Your not going to get away with that you hag!" The man growled. "I'm not old!" She yelled. "Umbreon Go!" Gary yelled. "Wheezing sludge attack!" James called out. "Umbreon dodge & use Flash Photolysis!" Gary demanded. I tell Pikachu to sneak up behind Team Rocket. Once he did. I yelled "Now Pikachu Thunder bolt attack!" He shocked them & they went flying with a "Team Rockets blasting off again." I pick up Pikachu. "Good job buddy." I said. "Yeah Pikachu great job." Gary patted his head. But Pikachu just shocks him. I laughed "Pikachu please stop shocking him." I asked Pikachu. "So did you two want a ride." The man asked. I looked at Gary. "Sure how much?" Gary asked. "Oh no you saved my Absol it's free." He smiled at us. "But are you sure?" I asked. He nodded & we stepped onto the Fairy. I sat by the edge where I sat with wind & drops of water hitting my face. I felt something snake around my waist. I looked down to say someone's arms. "Isn't it Beautiful?" Gary whispered. I nodded & leaned back. I layed my head his shoulder. "Ash is that you." I turned my head to see Dawn standing in front of us. "Yeah hey Dawn." I said smiling. "Last time I saw you was when you got hit with a Electric-ice blast from Team Rocket. So how is you back." I felt Gary tense up. "That's w-what happened." Damn. "It's fine now." I looked at Gary. "Oh.. well I'll see you later." Dawn said walking away. "Gary I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I didn't want you to worry." He looked at me with a smile. "I'm always going to worry Ash. But if I knew I would of given what's coming to them for what they did." I didn't like the idea. "No you won't Gary Oaks." I said unwrapping his arms. "Why they hurt you." He said. I rose my eyebrow him. "Yeah but I forgave you didn't I?" "Yeah but I said sorry." He said standing up. "I already let it go. Can you?" I asked. He sighed "Fine but if they do anything else I will kill them."

Gary's pov

Ash sat there looking at me worried. "Gary please you need to calm down. I promise i will stay safe now come sit down & in joy the day." He grinned. I melted at his grinning face. I sat down & wrapped my arms around his waist again. He turned around & kissed my lips. "I love you Ash." He layed his head on my shoulder. "I l-love you too Gray."