Chapter 3: Spiteful

Once again, It was an annoying day for Desmond but Desmond didnt really complain. He was making his way back home as He couldn't stop thinking about Alexa. Ever in his life he never met a Women like Alexa and She was always stuck on his head.

Desmond finally reached home as he opened the door and got inside as He was removing his shoes. He saw his Parents sitting in the couch as They smiled at him.

Adrian: Welcome Back once again.

Cassandra: How was work today, Dear?

Desmond: It was okay.

He sat on the couch as He took the camera off from his neck and was looking at it. Adrian asked a few questions to him.

Adrian: So then, What did you do today? What kind of pictures did you take?

Desmond told about the Famous celebrity that was in the Mechanic shop and He had to take pictures. Adrian and Cassandra were starring at Desmond. They knew how much Vince McMahon was desperate for an pictures.

Cassandra: Ahhh, Typical Media now days.

Desmond: I didnt wanna do it...

Adrian: We're not blaming you, Desmond. Don't panick.

Adrian chuckled as Desmond fixed his hair and looked around. He pulled out his camera as He was going through the pictures. Adrian and Cassandra were speaking to eachother as Desmond was looking at Lexi's pictures.

Adrian slowly sneaked and looked at Desmond's camera as Cassandra got up to grab something until She noticed Desmond's pictures.

Adrian: She looks lovely and sweet.

Desmond jumped as He started Blushing and was feeling a bit nervous as Adrian and Cassandra were smiling.

Cassandra: Who is she?

Desmond: N-N-No one....

Adrian: Hahaha, Come on. Dont be shy Desmond.

They shared a small laugh as Desmond turned away almost feeling too nervous and shy.

Cassandra: Your father is right. Who is this sweet friend of yours.

Desmond: ..........I-I met her in the Bakery... I never got to know her too much though.

Adrian smirked at Cassandra as Cassandra had a smile and tapped Desmond shoulder a few times.

Adrian: Calm down Desmond. Your face is super red. It's not like she's right here.

He laughed as Desmond hllded his neck.

Desmond's mind: That....was embrassing.

The Next Morning.

Cassandra was makinf breakfast for Both Desmond and Adrian while Desmond was looking at his outfit.