Epilogue: Never Letting You Go

(January 1st)

It was new year as There was fireworks in the sky. It was really beautiful and people have been starting parties, Alexa and Desmond have been dating for an year and their love was unbreakable and strong. Ryan finally has given up to chase after Alexa and moved on with his life.

Meanwhile Alexa's friends were walking and drinking, Desmond's parents were talking and drinking. The Group were walking as They saw both Desmond and Alexa starring at the beautiful fireworks.

They continued to stare as Alexa looked at Deamond whose eyes were focused on the sky as She smiled

Alexa: Its really lovely, Isn't it?

Desmond: It is. I love it.

Alexa: I can't believe we have been dating for one year.

She giggled and got closer to him as Desmond chuckled and looked at her.

Desmond: Same but I'm really happy about it. I'm going to live the rest of my life with you only.

Alexa smiled and blushed as She noticed her friends starring at them as Lexi rolled her eyes and laughed.

Alexa: I know you all are watching us.

Leah: I can't resist! You two are so cute.

Desmond smiled as He looked at Lexi and touched her hand, The Girls awed and decided to walk away as Alexa looked at him.

Alexa: I love you so much, Desmond.

Desmond: I love you too. the story of my love starts with you.

Alexa: And ends with you only.

They shared a kiss while the fireworks continued as Everyone smiled and clapped for the couple

They shared a kiss while the fireworks continued as Everyone smiled and clapped for the couple. .

Thats how a women changes a man.

Love continues to shine bright.

And the story will end with them together. . .

Forever.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this book and for all the support I was given. I really appreciate everything.

Please let me know your thoughts on the book. Hope you enjoyed it. Stay strong!!! :)