Chapter 17: Sleepover party

Seeing Alexa in a cute bunny outfit made Desmond blush. Obviously it was a sleepover party and She had wear something comfy. Kaufmen having a big smile on her face as She sat next to Desmond and He was starring at her.

Alexa: Oh Desmond, How do I look?

Desmond: Very. . . Nice.

Alexa giggled at the complement. Lexi had no makeup on and was naturally beautiful.

Lexi fixed her bunny hoodie as Desmond was smiling until Leah spoke

Leah: *Eats potato chips* So What should we do right now???

Nikki: Lets play some video games!

The Group smiled as They placed a disc on the console which was the Friday the 13th game. They were all playing multiplayer as Desmond was playing as the killer Jason.

Toni: Hey Desmond! I don't think you can find me. I'm hiding somewhere you can't find me.

He glanced at Toni a few times before looking at the game. He saw Toni's character hiding as He looked at Toni's face before killing her character in the game as She was shocked.

Toni: W-W-Wait What!? How did you find me???

Desmond: I just did.

Toni pouted as Everyone was laughing.

Desmond: Hey Lexi, I'm gonna get you.

Alexa: What!? Oh no. Killer Desmond is on the loose!

Desmond chuckled as They continued playing the game. They played a few more rounds before changing the game to God Of War 4.

Liv: First I'll play!

They were watching Liv playing the game, Everyone took their turns on the game as Alexa was playing the game and looked at Desmond.

Alexa: Hey, Are you enjoying yourself?

Desmond: I am actually. I'm having a great time

Alexa: Hehehe, I promised that to you.

Alexa was starring at Desmond's face without him noticing until Kay Lee shouted.

Kay: Alexa! Focus on the game!

Alexa turned and saw that she was low on health as She was shocked.

( Oh Desmond, What trick did you do to me?)

They continued playing as They got tired and stopped as Becky looked at them.

Becky: Hey, Lets watch Titanic together. I missed watching that movie.

Liv: Oh no, I'm not ready for the feels though.

She gave a sad face as The girls were laughing. Toni poked Desmond's shoulder as He turned and looked at her.