Chapter 18: Darling, My Light

It was a wild day for Desmond, All of her friends has gotten drunk and passed out and Desmond had to bring them all to their rooms. Out of exhaustion he fell asleep next to Lexi because Alexa kept forcing him. It was the next day as It was Eight AM.

Alexa woke up with the sun hitting her face as She opened her eyes and looked upset.

Alexa: Arghhh What happened?

She suddenly had a big headache which was obvious. Lexi saw something next to the table which was a glass of water and aspirin as She holded her head and sighed. She saw someone next to her and jumped as She saw it was Desmond.

( Oh my god, He is sleeping next to me? )

She couldn't remember and was really confused as She took the aspirin and drank some water as She kept looking at Desmond before he woke up. He yawned a little and turned seeing Alexa as He looked.

Desmond: Good. . .Morning. . . .

Alexa: Ummm Good. . . Morning.

She looked away feeling embrassed as Desmond was looking at her sightly blushing.

Alexa: Well. . . . Uhhh What happened Last-

Desmond: You were drunk last night so I took you here. You even told me to sleep right next to you.

She covered her face in embrassment as Desmond was looking at her.

Alexa: Ohhh my gosh, I am so sorry!

Desmond kept starring at her face as Lexi looked at him and giggled Nervously.

Alexa: Did I. . . Do anything?

Desmond: . . . . . .

He was silent which made Lexi feel a bit worried, He noticed her face as He chuckled a little.

Desmond: Well . . . . You did went close to me and tried to. . .

Alexa: Ummm What?

Desmond: You tried to kiss me.

She covered her face as Desmond has a small smile.

Alexa: I'm sooo sorry Desmond, I did not mean to do that to you-

Desmond: Its okay Lexi, It isn't your fault.

She still felt embrassed even if Desmond forgived her. Desmond got up and left the room leaving Lexi alone as She sighed.

Desmond was sitting alone in the couch as Lexi came out of her room still in her bunny outfit and saw Desmond sitting.

Alexa: Hey Desmond, You can use the shower if you want?

Desmond: No, Its actually disrespectful to use someone's bathroom in my opinion.

Kaufmen had a smile on her face as She rested her hand on her hip.

Alexa: Awww Hey, Its fine. You need to fresh up Atleast. So you take a shower otherwise I'll drag you.

Both of them stared at eachother before smiling as Desmond holded her hand.

Desmond: Thank you.

Alexa blushed and nodded as Desmond went to bathroom. Luckily he has spare clothes he could wear while Lexi went to the other bathroom to shower.

After a while, Deamond wore his clothes and his shoes to leave the house until he saw Lexi standing.