Chapter 24: Sunsets

It was the next morning as Desmond woke up from the sun hitting his face as He got up from his bed, He went downstairs and saw his Parents watching TV as They looked at Desmond.

Cassandra: Good morning, Desmond.

Desmond: Morning. . .

Adrian noticed Desmond was looking a bit upset, It wasn't only because of the sun. Both Cassandra and Adrian have been noticing since Desmond was at home yesterday.

Adrian: Are you okay?

Desmond: *Sits down* I'm okay, I just woke up . . .

Cassandra: You're been upset since you got home yesterday. Got into a fight?

Desmond: . . . . . .

He was silent as He shook his head a little, Adrian and Cassandra were patiently waiting for his response as Desmond spoke.

Desmond: Its Nothing to be honest, Mom. I didn't get into a fight. .

Adrian: Are you sure? Did something happen at work?

Desmond: No.

They didn't wanna ask more questions as Desmond gave a small smile.

Desmond: I'm okay.

Cassandra: If you say so.

Reality, Desmond had to lie to them about his argument with Ryan. Cassandra gave a smile to him as Desmond smiled at his parents and went to take a shower and change into his casual clothing.

Meanwhile Alexa was already awake and was with her friends near her house as Alexa sighed as Toni spoke.

Toni: Seriously!? Ryan is back?

Liv: Does He even know when to give up?

Leah: Argh, I can't believe it. I hated him so much.

Alexa: Same here, I just wish he would leave me alone already.

Nikki: He stopped caring about you after two months of Dating. When can he realise that you don't want him.

Leah: They always come back. Listen, I think you should stay home for sometime.

Alexa: Yeah I will, But the thing I also need to head to work right now.

Alicia: Hey, We got your back and will get that loser away from you. Don't worry.

Smiling at how Protective her friends were, Alexa looked at her friends as They smiled back. Alexa fixed her outift and hair as Her friends were walking away. Becky was fixing her outfit as Alexa touched Becky's hand.

Alexa: Hey Becky.

Becky: Yes, Lexi?

Alexa: . . . . . When you get to your work place, Please tell me if Desmond looks happy and calm.

She said feeling concerned as Becky looked at her in confusion.

Becky: What happened, Did you two had an argument?

Alexa: *Sighs* No. . . Its just He got into an argument with Ryan as well when I was avoiding him.

Becky: Oh gosh, Seriously???

Becky said feeling a bit nervous, She remembers everything about What Desmond did to Dalton. She was worried if He would do something like that to Cabrera.

Alexa: Unfortunately. But I cheered him up still, Now I just wanna know if he is doing okay.

Becky: Okay. . . Its fine, I'll let you know.