part 19

Avoid mistakes if any (short update but please manage🥺❤️)

Everyonee was having dinner and talking while karan was secretly teasing aarav.

Suddenly myrah said to Karan- bhaiyu will you play Scrabble with me?

Aliya(making faces)- baby why do you need to play with him? Play with varun or aarav bhaiya na?

Myrah- whyyy? I want to play with karan bhaiyu.

Mukti- (disgusting) myrah baby your papa told you to stay away from strangers and outsiders right? Karan is not our family member. You go play with someone else.

Listening her something pinched karan in his chest while anger built in everyone.

Manik(sternly)- shutup Mukti.

Mukti- but Bhai

Varun(cutting her)- umm myrah baby you play with me okay?

Myrah(angrily+ cutely)- nooooo. You should first learn spellings then play with myrah. I will play with karan bhaiyu or noone else.

Listening her everyonee giggle except varun,mukti,dhruliya.

Mukti(angrily)- is this the way you behave with your brother myrah?

Listening her tone myrah started crying and this was the last nail in coffin for Manik. He got up and picked myrah in his arms.

Abhi- what's wrong with you Mukti? She is small and what wrong she said? Varun do messed up the spellings.

Mukti (angrily)- shut up Abhi.

Neyonika-(sternly) is this the way to talk Mukti?

Myrah on the other hand was still upset and playing with Manik's bands and nandini was making her eat.

Karan who now didn't wanted to eat anything got up saying- I'm full...

He went and lie down on his bed in his room. After half an hour, there was a knock on the door and manan entered the room with a plate of white sauce pasta.

 After half an hour, there was a knock on the door and manan entered the room with a plate of white sauce pasta

(Yummy na🤤)

Karan got up and sat straight- maa?

Nandini- we thought you didn't like the food so we made this.

Karan- it's nothing like this.... it's just I was full.