part 34

Manan were sitting on couch,Manik hid his face in nandini's neck and nandini was caressing his hair giving him much needed peace. Nandini told Manik about myrah and he was stressed out. His baby was feeling all this and he didn't had a single idea.

Manik-(lying in same position) Nandini

Nandini-hmm?

Manik- are we all lacking as parents? I mean, first Karan, then Varun and now myrah. We don't even know about aarav, what if he too is going through something? Why the hell all our kids are so good in hiding their emotions?

Nandini (chuckling)- cause they have got your genes Mr Malhotra. Just like you don't show your vulnerable side, in the same way they too hide their emotions.

Manik-(murmuring) and I absolutely hate this fact.

Nandini (sighing)- tbh...I really don't know Manik, everything is just slipping out of our hands. Karan was suffering, infact he is still suffering but the only difference is he don't show it now. Myrah thinks that we are ignoring her, Varun is dealing with his own shits, diya has just lost her parents and aarav? Well God knows what all is going on in his mind. Then aradhya and Mrudula... both are my sweet intelligent babies but sometimes they too need someone na?

Manik- you know what? We should talk with each child individually. Everyone of us, I'll call ram,ishita bhabhi and Abhi today...then we can discuss all this.

Nandini-hmm, I think you are right.

Manik(pulling her closer)- nowwww, concentrate on me Mrs Malhotra.

Nandini-(smiling) okay, tell me what should I do?

Manik didn't say anything just kiss her on her lips making her smile. After having enough they broke the kiss and joined their foreheads.

Manik-(closing his eyes) it's been so long since we have enjoy our alone time.

Nandini- yess, but being parents is not an easy job na and all the things go around are not helping at all.

Manik-hmmm...... I'm scared Nandini.

Nandini- about what?

Manik-that I'm not being a good father to my kids. I hurted Karan even though I wanted to protect him but still I ended up pushing him in darkness and now even myrah is upset with me. I'm making soo many mistakes.

Nandini-( cupping his cheeks) we....we are making mistakes Manik. And it's okay, it's not like we were born parents right? Everyone of us is allowed to make mistakes. It's human nature. The important thing is we are learning from them. We are correcting them. Don't be upset please...we will be alright very soon.

Even though Nandini was making Manik understand still she was also thinking same. How she is not being a good mother, how she is not being a perfect mother or should I say a perfect person which she used to be.

Manik- (getting up suddenly) let's go.

Nandini-(confusingly) where?

Manik- we will pick myruh from her school,and then will pick your monsters then we all will go to some nice restaurant and spend some nice time together.