part 32

Avoid mistakes

It's been 2 months now since manan saw Karan's scars. Alot has changed. It was aarav's and Karan's 18 birthday which they celebrated with great enthusiasm. Manik gift both of them brand new cars as promised while Nandini gift karan a guitar and aarav a piano. About Karan's health ? well Even though karan made them understand he is fine and now doing well, manan knew he is not. His therapy too can't start right now cause the doctor who was going to attend him, his wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Manan knew that doctor is best for Karan and apparently he is the only doctor who is best in his field and manan don't know him personally. That's why they have to wait for 2 months more before that doctor actually starts his sessions. Manik was not ready to wait and asked nandini to take appointment of any of her friends who is good at this field but Karan straightforwardly denied and was adamant on his previous decision so manan had to agreed too.

Now Karan is going to rejoin his school From today so they were sitting on dining table and having breakfast. They all were chit chatting with each other and having there gala time. Nandini have some important operations today so she was in little bit hurry while manik was making sure of his presentation.

Manik- okay everyone I'm getting late so kids, lets go I'll drop you guys on my way.

Abhi- ahhhh don't worry, I'll do that. Vaise bhi I drive better than you.

He said last line naughtily to which karan said-(laughing) Agreed.

Saying this they both hi-5 and Manik made a bad face.

Since the time abhi has come back Karan and abhi made a really good bond which was not very pleasant to manik. It's not like he don't like it, he is just quite possessive for his kids.

Flashback

So the thing is after Abhi came back from New York, he went to his room to freshend up and Nandini sent karan to call him for dinner. When he went there he saw one file coming out from abhi's bag, it was going to fall so karan ran and immediately caught it but the words written on that file shocked him. It was abhi's Medical report which stated Abhi was the one who donated his kidney to Karan. He grab that file and ran downstairs calling everyone loudly.

( Thank you Vartika22  for asking me to let abhi donate🥺♥️ She asked me if I can let nandini donate kidney ,I told her I can't due to some reasons and also cause it will be too  evident as everyone will expect her only to donate. She is such a sweetheart,agreed immediately and then asked if we can let abhi do this? How can I deny such cute request?🥺♥️)

Manik-(worriedly) what's wrong champ? Are you okay?

Karan-(showing that file) dad see this, abhii uncle was the one who gave me kidney.

Nandini (shockingly)- what?

Raj- how is this possible Karan? Didn't doctor said there was a person who was dead and he donated his body organs to everyone who was in need.

Karan-that was all bullshit dadu, it was abhi uncle only. Check this file.

Everyone read that file and yes, it was true Abhi is the one donated his kidney. At the same time Abhi came downstairs unaware of recent happenings.

Abhi-what happened guys? Everything okay?

Manik(coming closer to Abhi)- what's this?

He asked showing those same Medical reports while abhi's face lost his colours. He started looking here and there which confirmed everyone's doubts.