part 49

Karan went towards his room to see mrudula shivering in ishita's arms. His heart broke seeing his little life crying and shivering this bad.

Seeing him ishita signalled aradhya and Diya to move down while she tried breaking the hug. But mrudula whimper seeing which karan came forward and hold her from ishita's arms.

Sensing warm embrace mrudula turned back and hold karan so tightly as if her life depends on him seeing which tears escaped from ishita and Karan's eyes. But nevertheless she along with aradhya and Diya moved down who was still confused as what happened to mrudula.

Karan was leaving kisses all over her head and side neck, trying to make her calm.

Karan-(softly) please Jaan, please calm down, I'm here... nothing is wrong, everything is fine. Please baby. Look at me naa

Mrudula (sobbing)- blood... blood Karan...he...died...

Karan closed his eyes tightly. He just can't stand this mrudula,so weak,so vulnerable.

Karan-( pulling her more close) shhh... I'm here. So close to you. I won't let any bad thing touch you, I promise.

He was doing all he can, to calm her down which was actually working.

************************************
On other side Manik reached his room breathing heavily followed by nandini.

Manik was going to smash the mirror in anger when nandini's loud shout stopped him.

Nandini-(cryingly) manikk!!

As soon as Manik stopped she ran towards him and pulls him towards herself holding his collars sobbing.

Nandini-(concern+cryingly) how can you do this Manik? How can you harm yourself like this? How many times I have to tell you to come to me, to talk to me whenever you can't handle your emotions? Haan? You don't care about me anymore na manii? You don't love me now.

Manik-( wiping her tears+ sternly) shut up...how can you say this? I don't love you? I don't care about you? Nandini Manik Malhotra hear me loud and clear, the only person I first cared about or love with all my heart is you and after you it was our kids and no one else and I'll continue doing that till I die or maybe even after that. Do you get that?

Nandini-(softly) then why were you hurting yourself? Hmm? What if you would have actually smashed your hand? It would have hurted you so badly manii.

Manik-(taking deep breaths) I'm sorry Jaan but what should I do? I feel so angered right now seeing that douchebag roaming around in our house and having guts to call my son mentally unstable. Already karan is so insecure about this psychiatrist thing and now some idiot will come and say all this shit to him, how will he feel? We can't ignore this fact that he is still a teenager, no matter how strong he tries to show himself,we can't ignore this fact that he is broken. Broken beyond repair nandini.

Nandini-(warmly) I'm understanding everything manii, but you tell me... will you hurting yourself will solve anything? Hmmm? It will hurt karan more Jaan. We have to act calmly manii. We can't take impulsive decisions.

Manik- (lowly) where is he? He must be really angry at me.

Nandini- then go and manofy him.

Manik nodded and both come out of the room to see myrah sitting on aarav's lap in living room as he was peppering sweet kisses all over her face while myrah was smiling cutely and aradhya was sitting beside them holding glass of water.