part 46

Everyone was sitting in the same position, at the same time Varun and karan entered lazily. Varun lies down on Abhi's lap making him smile while karan pulled mrudula out of Manik's arm and make her sit on the couch lying down on her laps making Manik smile and Mrudula concerned.

Mrudula ( ruffling his hair)- Karan? Are you okay?

Karan( sighing tiredly)- yeah just study pressure. Don't worry about it.

Aradhya- Bhai should I get something for you to eat?

Karan( nodding in no)- maa has gone to make something, she must be coming.

Manik got up from bed and said "I'll go and see if she needs something. Do you guys want something to eat or drink?"

Karan/Abhi/cabir- coffee

Aarav- cold drink

Aradhya- me too

Varun- me three

Everyone chuckled listening him and then Manik turned towards mrudula and asked her but she denied.

Manik- why? What happened kiddo?

Mrudula- nothing appa, I just don't feel like drinking anything. I'll eat something don't worry.

Manik nodded in yes and started going when karan called him From behind.

Karan- papa

Manik- yeah?

Karan-( pleading a little)  make strong one for me please.

Manik-( smiling a little)- sure

He noted everyone's choice in mind and moved down to help Nandini.

Karan ( looking at cabir)- when will navya chachi will come chachu? Is everyone okay there?

Cabir- yeah, it's just her mother is quite weak so navya don't want to leave her alone, I asked navya to bring her here but she didn't agree as she is quite orthodox and doesn't want to stay at her daughter's husband house.

Aarav-( making faces) that's...weird. I mean this house is navya aunty's too, what's wrong if she will come here?

Aradhya- maa was explaining to Nani the same thing but still, she didn't agree. So, maa gave up and decided to stay there for a while.

Everyone stayed silent after that not knowing what to do or say while mrudula keeps on pressing Karan's shoulder and head making him smile at her concern.

Other side Manik entered the kitchen to see nandini making few snacks for everyone. He sighed and back hugged her making her little startle.

Manik kissed the side of her head and softly whisper - relax it's me.

Nandini- what happened Manik? You want something?

Manik- no, I came to help you. Tell me what can I do?

Nandini-( smiling)- nothing, everything is almost done. Just help me in plating them please.

Manik( pecking her lips)- sure, let me bring plates. Also cabir, Karan and abhi are asking for coffee and everyone else wants soft drink. You bring drinks I'll make cofffee okay?

Nandini- ( smiling) okay.

Then they both started doing there respective works teasing each other or laughing about something when suddenly Nandini said.