Chapter 21

"Do I not look too dressed up?" I ask Liv nervously.

"You look fantastic alright, so stop stressing, everything is going to be fine." Liv says smiling. "And Liam should be here soon."

"Who shall be your escort my dear best friend?" I ask smirking, Liv turns red.

"Andrew is going to be my escort." Liv says shyly.

Knock,knock,knock.

Liv opens the door to find a grinning Andrew, his ears turn a light shade of red when his gaze takes all of Liv, her navy blue dress fits her body perfectly and she is matching him.

"Shall we go?" Liv asks doing a small curtsey, Andrew chuckles before hooking his arm with her elbow and they leave.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror, the dress is really cute and I love the mask.

"You look stressed." My head snaps towards the door to find a worried and really handsome looking Liam.

I sigh. "Something feels weird about today." Liam strides towards me before engulfing me in a hug.

"Maybe it's because you haven't gotten used to this yet, 1 month ago you were at your house trying to get through everything every day and you were used to hiding yourself from the world, now you have to go and practically introduce yourself and get all the attention." Liam says calmly and I am pretty sure my heart just melted.

"Yeah you're probably right." I say with a sigh, Liam pulled back a bit, his hand caressed my cheek and I felt my smile grow.

"God you're so beautiful and you have no idea what you do to me with this beauty of yours." Liam said just above a whisper.

Before I can process, his lips are clashing with mines and I grip his shirt tighter, both his hands go down to my waist as he deepens the kiss, I light up on fire as my whole body is scorching hot, I let my hands guide themselves behind his neck, Liam breaks the kiss and his lips trail down my jaw, I was panting as his lips carry on trailing down to my neck lingering there with a feather light kiss, his lips trail back up from my neck and find themselves on my lips again in a soft kiss.

Cough.

Me and Liam instantly pull away as we turn around to find one of the maids standing by the door.

"Mr. Wilson requested your presence." She says shyly and scurried away.

"Wow now that was funny, I have a feeling she'll go gossip about it." Liam says with a chuckle, my mind is still foggy and my face is a really dark shade of red. "We shall go to the party." Liam says excitedly before hooking our elbows.

"My brain just died from all that electricity." I say when we're walking down the round and huge staircase, Liam laughs and pulls me closer to him and we carry on walking down the stairs.

The party is beautiful, definitely elegant, everyone is wearing amazing dresses and suits and masks, I spot Andrew and Liv on the dance floor swaying to the soft piano playing, Connor is standing against the food table, his expression hard and annoyed, I trace his eyes and find them on Liv and Andrew.

"Ah Lea, there you are." My dad says excitedly and squashes me in a hug, his royal blue suit giving him a more leader look. "I want you to come meet some people." My dad says before hooking our elbows and pulling me away, Liam gives me a smile before disappearing in the crowd.

After that was basically torture, talking and introducing myself, some families had sons and they actually asked my dad if they should arrange something, Liam's face flashed through my head as I felt a blush creep up my spine, one of the sons kept giving me weird looks.