36

I stepped out of the building relieved that my interview went smoothly.  The lady told me that she would email me the result by this evening, which put me at ease.  Less waiting time.

Felix said he could pick me up since Hyunjin was still in his meeting.  I climbed into his car and let out a long sigh.

"How'd it go?" he asked, starting the engine.

"I'd like to think I did okay but you never know," I replied.

"Just don't think about it, what's done is done," Felix stated, driving out of the parking lot.

"Yeah, you're right," I nodded.

Soon enough, Felix was right outside of my apartment building.  I climbed out, glad that the interview process was finally over.

"See you later!" I waved through the window.

"Bye Ara!" Felix waved back before driving away.

I opened our apartment door and shouted out to no one in particular.  "I'm home!"

Immediately, Jisung ran out from his room and into my arms to give me a big bear hug.

"How was it?" he asked, letting go.

"I can't say but I think I did well," I smiled.

"Good because we're going out for dinner to celebrate," Jisung beamed.  "I got a reservation, just you and me."

"But I don't even know if I got the job or not!" I groaned.  "It would be so embarrassing if I got rejected and you still take me out to dinner."

"It won't be embarrassing because I know you'll get your dream job," Jisung stated.  "Besides, we haven't gone on a date as an official couple yet."

"Fine," I grumbled, still hoping that I got accepted.

"Yay! Make sure to wear something fancy," he winked at me before walking back to his room.

"Fancy?" I asked, following him.  "Babe exactly which restaurant are we going to?"

"Secret," he chuckled.  "But dress nice."

"I swear it better not be an over the top place.  I don't want you to spend that much money on me like that," I warned.

"Don't worry about it angel," he laughed, entering his room.  I quickly followed him inside as well.  "I'm fine with spending money if it's for you."

"Ugh but what if I'm not?" I groaned, falling back onto his bed.

"Then learn to," he stated, unable to keep a smile off of his lips.

"Whatever, I desperately need to change out of these clothes, they're annoying," I sighed, getting up to go to my room.

I locked myself inside my room and began rummaging through my closet.  I pulled out a pair of gray sweatpants and one of Jisung's black hoodies that I stole from him.  After spending the entire afternoon in that itchy skirt, I didn't want to wear anything else.

"So that's where my hoodie went," Jisung said, shaking his head as he entered the kitchen.

"Whoops sorry," I giggled as I continued searching the pantry for a snack.

"It's okay you look better in it anyways," he laughed, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I continued digging through the boxes and bags of random food on the shelves.  I was looking for a very specific bag of jalapeno chips that I saved earlier and couldn't seem to find it.

"What's wrong angel?" Jisung pouted as he observed me growing increasingly more frustrated.

"There was a bag of chips in here that I can't seem to find," I muttered.

"Oh uh which one?"

"The jalapeno chips, you know, the one with the green packaging?"

"Oh."

I turned my head so I was facing Jisung.  He had a guilty look on his face which made me piece together the puzzle.  "You ate them, didn't you?"

"I didn't know you were saving them," he defended, placing his hands in the air.

"That's not fair, I specifically said those were mine!" I huffed, turning away from him.  "No kisses for you."

"What? No!" Jisung wailed, following me around the kitchen.  "Angel that's not fair, I'm sorry!"

"Too late," I shrugged, trying my hardest to not smile at how cute Jisung was.

"No and you specifically know I love your kisses, this is so very unfair!" Jisung crossed his arms, pouting his lips.

I walked over to living room where I decided to watch some TV.  Naturally, Jisung followed me there, taking a seat on the couch right next to me.

"Baby please!" he whined as I became investing in the show I was watching.  It took everything in me to not turn my head and meet my lips with his.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Jisung's lips were in full pout mode.  His leaned his head closer to mine as I slowly inched away, unable to contain my laughter.

"Now I know how to tick you off," I laughed, ignoring his whines.

Jisung got up and blocked my view of the TV.  He had his arms crossed over his chest and gave me his best puppy dog eyes.

"Move!" I said, throwing a nearby pillow at him.

"Only if you give me kisses," he replied, pouting his lips again.

I stared at Jisung for a while before eventually caving in.  This man knew he could make his way into my heart like that and he took full advantage of it.

"Fine, come here," I sighed, stretching my arms out.

"Yay!" he laughed, cutely waddling into my arms.  I gave him a short but sweet kiss on the lips before Jisung cuddled up right next to me, nestling his head in the crook of my neck.

"You're such a baby," I giggled, running a hand through his soft hair.

"If I'm a baby, then I'm a cute squirrel baby," he stated, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Yes, yes you are," I sighed, my heart melting more and more.

---

🥺 why am i so soft and single pls help lmfao
sorry for all the fluff I got carried away 😭😭