48

It was a lazy Saturday morning and I was slowly packing my things.  Although Jisung and I never confirmed when I'd officially move in, packing assured me that it would happen sooner or later, which made my heart leap in excitement.

We all eventually decided to have a movie night at Hyunjin's place since it was the biggest and we missed hanging out.  It was something I was really looking forward to after not being able to see all my friends for so long.

As I folded some of my clothes to pack into my bag, my phone rang.  I looked at the caller ID to see Jisung was calling.

"Hello?" I said as I picked up.

"Hey," Jisung started, a little nervous.  "I was thinking maybe uh if you wanted, do you want to meet for lunch somewhere?"

"Lunch sounds good," I smiled, the butterflies in my stomach starting.

"Oh really? Okay, nice," Jisung chuckled, making me laugh too.  "How does 12:30 sound?"

"Sounds good," I nodded.

"Cool, I'll text you the place" Jisung said.  Even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was smiling.

"Alright, see you then Ji," I sighed happily, hanging up the phone.

Even though we were still "taking things slow" I was always missing Jisung, wanting to always be with him and spend more time with him.  I knew by now I completely forgave him for his actions and was ready to "go back to normal"

***

As I entered the small yet cozy restaurant, I immediately saw Jisung sitting at a table near the window, frantically waving at me to come join him.  I giggled to myself as I made my way over to him.

As I sat down, I took a moment to observe all of his features that I loved so much.  His silky black hair was parted and styled like always, his cheeks always puffing out slightly and his big eyes staring back at me.

"I missed you," I whispered, trying to not let the emotions get the best of me.

"I missed you too angel," Jisung whispered back, giving me a small smile.

We quickly ordered our food and fell into a comfortable conversation.  I never realized how much I missed this.

"So how's living alone?" I asked.

"Horrible," Jisung pouted.  "Living with you was so much fun!"

"I know, I know," I laughed.  "I'll move in soon, don't worry."

"Really?!"

"Isn't that what we agreed on?" I asked, laughing at Jisung's surprised state.

"Yeah but," Jisung trailed off. "I don't know."

"How does next week sound?"

"Thousand percent yes!" Jisung exclaimed, making me giggle.  "The sooner the better."

I sighed with contentment, happy that I would be back with Jisung.  I began thinking back to all of the memories we made during our short time living together.

"Remember when I walked in on you shirtless in the bathroom?" I asked abruptly.

"How could I forget?" Jisung smiled.  "You know I'd do it again, right?" Suddenly his voice became low and flirty as my stomach did somersaults.

"Shut up," was all I could muster as Jisung laughed.  

We were at the restaurant for more than an hour by the time we decided to leave.  Now, we awkwardly stood near the entrance, both of us not wanting to leave each other just yet.