3. never again.

Sierra

Sierra

"Alright we know what we're doing?" our coach asked. We all nodded but I notice Parker zoning out. Coach nudged her with a look of concern. She looked up and stared at us all with a bright smile. Well, too much of a smile.

"Got it."

Coach nodded with a weird look and let us rest for a couple minutes before we start. I look up at where the guys used to be and they were gone. This nauseous feeling in my stomach wasn't going so I tapped Cameron and Parker's shoulders.

"Can we head to the bathroom? I'm getting queasy," I sheepishly look at the doors to the exit and they both nodded. We told one of our back row players to call us when it's time to start and we headed out the door.

Parker was rubbing her temples and I know she's freaking out. We all are. They came. They fucking came.

Yes, Sierra they came now what are you gonna do?

The guys looked shocked and even baffled. My heart nearly stopped when I saw Kaydon.

He got, prettier? Is that-

Dumb.

Okay I should stop.

No, really? I think you should go on!

Fuck you, conscience.

Gladly.

I hate this.

While we walked to the bathroom, all three of our heads were down and we all ran into people at the same time. We all tumbled down on the floor and a huge spark of pain was in my ribs. As I was starting to gain my thinking back, I hear groans coming from across from us. I rubbed my head and that nauseous feeling and pain just faded away.

Great, this was cliche. I bumped into Kaydon. Yep, Kaydon Murphy to be exact if you couldn't figure out. And... the other guys.

Fun.

His eyes widened and we just kept staring at each other on the ground. From the corner of my eye, I see Cameron with her mouth open as she was standing in front of Ty, and Parker looking at Blake with pure fire in her eyes.

The awkward silence was all that you could hear. I just blinked and kept staring into his eyes. The same old brown eyes I used to adore. The same brown, fluffy hair on his head that I used to ran my fingers through. The same boy I used to smile and laugh with.