13. set backs.

Sierra

Sierra

A couple days passed by and it was Saturday. The girls and I had some small talk with the guys recently and at lunch. After the situation with Kaydon that night, we were pretty much normal. I did tell the girls and they were a bit iffy on the situation but supported me nonetheless.

Blake and Ty also apologized about forty times once they found out Kaydon told me. Cameron and Parker laughed their asses off when the guys literally went on their knees to apologize.

Well back to today, Parker and Ty insisted on us to do something fun today.

"Come on guys, we shouldn't be this awkward!" Blake groans, throwing all of us a bottle of water. "It'll be like old times."

Parker shrugs, "Alright, what do you wanna do?"

Ty jumps up. "Paintball!"

I shake my head. "No way, remember when we were six? You knocked me over so hard my eye was swollen for days!" What happened was I was running away from him because his paintball gun got jammed. I was running so fast until he jumped and rammed me into a tree.

My eye got swollen and bruised for a week. I remember Kaydon almost jumping Ty for doing it but my dad broke them apart.

Fuck, maybe not think about dad. I shake those thoughts away and put on a cheesy grin.

"Oh yeah," he looks at me sheepishly.

Cameron's eyes light up. "Oh I know! Bowling." We all talk in agreement. Bowling has got to be one of our favorite activities. Usually the girls win because of our amazing accuracy. At one point, Parker wanted to serve the bowling ball, yeah not a good idea.

The guys would always be mad at us and accuse us for cheating but they knew for s fact we just have great skill.

I turn to Parker and she nods getting her purse. "Sounds good."

**

"Strike!" Parker shouts at Blake and he pouts. We won for the fifth time. The guys groan and sat down sipping on their drinks. The screen up above show the 'STRIKE' pop up and Cameron and I cheered.

"Okay okay," Blake grumbles, throwing a napkin in the trash can a few feet away. Parker raised and eyebrow teasingly and stepped closer putting a hand to her ear.

"What was that?"

Blake rolls his eyes and puts on an even more grumpy face. Cameron and I chuckle as Blake and Parker have a stare off. "Fine, you win!" he caves in and Parker cheers. Blake would always hate admitting that Parker won something. Him and Parker have this banter and competitive friendship for years. It's the same if Blake wins something.