6. unforgiving.

Sierra

Sierra

I feel nauseous. I need a trash can or I'm going to projectile vomit across the table on to the girls.

I sat down slowly next to him and Cameron and Parker sat across from me. The guys had uncomfortable looks on their faces. My mom insisted for us to change and look, "presentable."

Presentable my ass.

I had on a blue dress with small white flowers dotted around. Cameron had the same design but in yellow and Parker as well but with a forest green. Cameron had her straight blonde hair tied up and Parker's was curled like mine.

The boys look nice too. Ty had a snug Elwood tee on with black utility jeans. Blake had a white sweatshirt with dark grey sweats and a beanie. Kaydon is wearing a black t-shirt that clung close to his body with dark pants.

Stop staring Sierra and start eating.

I let out a quiet sigh and nodded to the girls that we'll be fine. The tension with us is high and it's like the parents don't even notice. I grabbed my empty plate and began putting the food the moms cooked for us. Quesadillas, macaroni, mashed potatoes, stew, and rolls. The dads were all busy so they couldn't come but they did promise to see the guys soon. Well, besides Harry. I'm assuming he left.

If he didn't, then I have some shit to say.

I would like to projectile vomit on him instead.

As we were all eating, I kept playing with my food with the fork in my hand. I could see the times Kaydon would quickly glance at me and then look away.

"How has football been for you guys during the years?" my mom asked to break the silence around the table. Ty looks up and wipes his mouth before answering.

"We've been doing pretty well," he looked over to the guys for a second, "Kaydon is our captain and he has been doing our team justice."

Kaydon smiled slightly but it disappears as everyone stops laughing.

"How is football gonna work with you guys moving back and the season not starting?" Steph questioned after taking a bite of the quesadilla.

Blake answers this one. "We'll talk to coach about it." he said with a smile. The boys look tired but happy. I just know that they had a hard time saying goodbye to where their football career started at, the teammates and friends they made, and even the relationships.

Speaking of, I wonder how Kaydon and Holiday are doing.

A knock came from the front door and my mom jumped up to answer it. Parker gave me a weird look but I shrugged and started sipping on my water.

Again, I choked and here I am coughing my guts out staring at the man of front of our table. God fucking damn it, Harry.

Maybe I should stop drinking water before a major event?