5. we're back.

Kaydon

Kaydon

We're moving back.

Harry got a phone call last night and told us the whole fucking story.

~

Harry's name flashed across my phone when I stepped out of the shower. I quickly threw on some black sweatpants and answered the call.

"Hey, what's up?" I replied, sitting on the bed. I can hear him closing his car door and turning on the engine of his car. He's most likely heading home now.

"Hey kid," he said out of breath. "Look, will you get the guys for me too?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Is this some kind of news? Is it football? I cleared my throat and focused on the phone call that was still going on.

"Sure give me a second."

I walked out of my room and headed towards the living room. I blocked the speaker of my phone and sat down on the couch between Ty and Blake. "Harry wants to talk to us."

Blake groans and turned off the TV. Blake and Harry aren't the best father-son relationship out there, but they're trying. They get into arguments now and then. Either one of them throws a soda can at the other or starts trying to get close.

I unblocked the speaker of my phone and it on speaker for all of us to hear. "We're all here Harry,"I spoke.

"Good, now listen up boys," he sounded stern and rather demanding. Ty gave me a weird look but I just shook it off.

"Y'all are going back home. Now listen, it's for your best interest to see if you guys wanna leave the town for good and move out here or stay there,"

Ty stood up abruptly with a shocked look on his face. "Wait, we can go back?" he asked. Blake's eyes were widened and he was staring off in space. My heart was pounding and thoughts were running wild in my head at the thought of coming home.

What about football at Elwood? We're the top players here. We can go home. What about Sarah? Will our relationship work out? What about running into-

Sierra.

"Wait, you're saying we have a choice to live back home?" I ask. I can make things right. I HAVE to.

Harry lets out a frustrated sigh. "Yea, but please be sure of your decision. Think about your future. What about Sarah, huh Kaydon?"