Chapter 12

Riley's pov
"RILEY!!" I heard someone yell in my dream.

Or I thought I was in a dream. I woke up to someone shaking me awake.

"Hey. You slept in. It's already lunch." Anna said as I groaned.

"What?" I whispered.

"Hey how bout we take the day off and practice soccer?" She asked making me sit up.

She gave me a bottle of water as I drank it getting awake. She climbed in bed putting her head on my lap.

She slipped her hands under my shirt drawing shapes on my abdomen.

"Wait tense up again." She said as I questioned.

"Just tense up." She said chuckling.

I tensed up and she traced over my abs.

"That's cool." She said as she kept tracing over my abs.

"Your weird." I said as she laughed.

She laid her head on my stomach still drawing over on my body.

"Are you ready for tonight?" She asked and I remembered.

"No not really..." I whispered.

"Hey it's okay. I promise it's gonna be okay." She said reassuring me.

"Wait... okay if you get a panic attack we have to have a code. If you want." She said looking at me.

"Yell out like pineapple or a fruit or something." She said laughing a little.

"I will." I said as I played with her hair.

She kept drawing from underneath my shirt while I played with her hair.

I could feel myself slowly getting tired.

I look down and she was already sleeping on my stomach with her hands under my shirt.

I laid my head back and drifted away.

Sab's POV
"Bro. Where is she." I asked Dev.

"She said she was gonna go get Riley..." Emma said and all of our eyes widened.

"LETS GO!" I yelled as we all ran out the school hopping into Dev's big car.

Eva gave directions to Riley's house as we walked in.

"Ive never really met this Riley." Dev whispered.

We walked up and put our ears to the door we heard nothing.

We quietly opened the door to see Anna on top of Riley both sleeping.

"Oh shit... I thought they were fucking." Emma said as we all tried to stifle our laugh.

"Shut the fuck up." I said trying not to laugh.

We closed the door and we all couldn't hold it we started to laugh so hard.

We stopped when we heard the door open.

"What the fuck?" We all saw Anna in the doorway.

Anna's POV
I didn't realize I fell asleep until I woke up on Riley's stomach.

I heard laughing as I pulled my hands out from under her shirt and got up carefully not waking her.

I covered her with a blanket and went to the door to see all 4 girls laughing their ass off.

I pushed them out of the hallway trying not to wake Riley up.

"Bro what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked as they couldn't stop laughing.

"We thought you guys were... fucking." Emma said laughing her ass off.

"F-Fucking? I swear to god you guys are so dumb." I said and they were trying to keep their laughs in.

"Me and Riley are gonna take the day off. Eva you need to pick up Parker and take him to the game. And you three are you coming to the game?" I asked and the three girls shook their head yes.

"Are you two gonna fuck again?" Sab asked as I smacked her in the back of the head.

"You guys are disgusting." I said as they were trying to stifle their laughs.

"GO!" I said and they ran out the door.

I went back to see Riley on her side as there was small snores coming from her.

I climbed in bed and set an alarm. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

~~~~~

I actually didn't fall asleep but when my alarm went off Riley woke up.

"Okay so it's 6th hour... we need you to practice more." I said and she groaned.

"Can't we just stay here... and not go to the game." She whispered as she turned to me.

She put her head on my chest as I could feel her breathing.

"Parker will be watching." I whispered.

I felt her smile in my chest. I kissed her forehead and got up while she whined.

"If we go practice and do the game... I'll spend the night with you. Remember you get better sleeeeep." I said in a singy voice.

She rolled her eyes getting up and changing in the closet.

She came out with shorts and a sweatshirt.

"I'm ready." She said in her tiring voice.

"Oh Cmon puff up." I said and she looked at me.

"Oh I'm so ready to have another panic attack for stupid colleges!!" She yelled sarcastically and went into the bathroom.

"I'll be there in every quarter your in. I promise your gonna be fine. Plus your gonna be in the front with me" I said and she nodded.

I went behind her has she was putting her hair up into a low pony.

She started to lean against me as I held her up.

"Do you have another sweatshirt?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Well? Do you?" She asked softly.

"Umm yea I do in my bag." I said and she walked to my bag.

She searched through my bag grabbing my red sweatshirt and put it on.

"Bro you have like over 100 sweatshirts in your closet." I said walking over to her.

"I know, but if your smell is near me. I'll do better." She said.

"Fine." I said as I walked away.

I went to her closet grabbing her biggest size of sweatshirt which fit me and walked out.

"Okay... fine." She said rolling her eyes.

"Great" I said smiling.

She decided to go in my car leaving hers at her house.

Once we got to the school we went on the field and she put on her cleats.

Once she got on the field we immediately got to work.

~~~~~

Once we heard the bell ring everyone came outside.

We practiced more until the game got started.