Chapter 26

Anna's POV
"Alexis and Ryan... Sabrina and Alex... Evan and Devyn." The teacher said has I was zoning her voice out.

"Alexis stop kicking me." I heard beside me.

"And Riley and Anna! Get your projects done by the end of the week!" I heard hearing my name.

"Wha-What?" I whispered looking over at the girls.

"Nows your chance." Eva said beside me.

"Anna?" I heard feeling someone tapping me.

"You good there?" Seeing Riley.

"Uhhh... oh yeah... sorry." I said and she let out a small laugh.

We started on the project and stopping after a few minutes before the bell.

"Here... we can work after practice if you want." She said writing something on my arm.

Looking down to see a few numbers on my arm.

"I'll see you later shumate." She said getting her stuff and leaving.

"Woah Anna you look like you just had the best sex of your life." Dev said shaking me from behind.

"Dev!" Sab yelled laughing.

"Cmon were gonna be late to our class!" Eva said dragging me out of the class.

Sitting down in my next class with Eva I realized Riley wasn't here just yet.

The bell rung and Riley hasn't came in yet.

"Where's Riley?" I whispered.

"How should I know?" Eva said.

It was about 10 minutes into class time when the door opened.

"Riley your late." He said.

"I wouldn't consider it to be late when I had to go the office. Like you said." She said sitting down.

"Now Riley... did you bring a tardy pass?" He asked standing behind Riley.

"No but let's be honest... do I really need one? Or did your brother need to bring a tardy pass in court?" She said and he backed off.

"Court?" I whispered.

Riley's pov
Looking over at the teacher he kept looking at me giving me looks.

His brother was my lawyer for finding out that Mary and Brady were murderers and I would be a witness.

His brother was late which set points off and made me lose custody of Parker. Myself still being mad at him I wouldn't forgive him.

Managing to get Mary and Brady in jail I was told that my house burned down again. I didn't pay attention much and I all I was told is to get through thigh school.

I haven't seen Liam and Daniel since the court date.

"Yo you good?" Adam asked lightly pushing my shoulder.

"Yeah..." I said.

The class ended and I immediately walked out fo the class not wanting be there any longer.

Walking all the way to Spanish class my leg started giving me trouble.

"Fuck not now." I whispered.

I made my way out the doors instead of going to third hour. I sat down on the bench and took my brace off.

"Fuck..." I whispered seeing it start to bleed again.