Chapter 60

Riley's Pov
"ANNA!" I yelled hoping it wasn't a hallucination.

I literally jumped in her arms as she held me up.

"And I thought you were too dumb to figure the clue out." I said jokingly.

"You really want me to drop you?" She asked and I laughed.

I hugged her as tight as I could probably squeezing the life out of her. Though she didn't say anything about it. She hugged me tighter than I hugged her.

I felt completed... I was away from the stupid family business. I literally have the love of my life holding me right now. Parker is happy with Alec... and money isn't a problem...

"I can hug you all day..." I whispered.

I felt her starting moving to the couch has I straddled her lap on the couch. Her hands wrapped on my waist just like always.

"I got into UCLA to be with you." She said.

"Your kidding me..." I whispered and she shook her head no.

"Definitely not kidding." She said smiling.

I put my head on her shoulder feeling uncontrollable tears coming out.

"Ohhh please don't cry. I didn't come all the way here to see you cry." She said lifting my chin.

"Everything... feel so right... right now." I said and she smiled again.

"Oh and these..." she whispered pulling out my pre-roll pack.

"You should give me a harder clue." She said and I laughed.

"Than you wouldn't figure it out." She said and she faked gasped.

"Your telling me I'm really that dumb?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I'm kidding.. maybe but... I guess you were smart enough to figure this out." I said holding the box that had my number.

She opened the box taking a pre-roll out... she lit up with the lighter making sure it wouldn't spread and took a hit on it.

She gave it to me and we kept going back and forth till it was gone.

"I wanna spend some time with you... and I want to explore LA... Will you show me?" She asked me and I nodded.

Alec and Parker were off on their own so I texted Paker to be home by 11. Sam had to go to his shift so it was only me and Anna.

"Cmon. I wanna go get ice cream." She said pulling me out the door.

~~~~~

I took her to my work first to show her a couple tricks because she wanted to know.

"Wait okay watch this..." I said taking the air spray out.

"You remember how to do this?" I asked her and she hesitated.

"Maybe I could have forgotten." She said and I laughed a little.

I took a only a small area of my car that need to be repainted.

"So put your hand right there..."

"And go right... and than left."

She did what I said and she sprayed it perfectly.

"Did it better than I did." I said behind her.

She looked behind me before pulling me for a kiss.

"I love doing this." She said pulling away from it.